2 for $10 Bicycle Tubes – 24″x 1.95-2.125 Reg Schrader Valve 32mm with Removable Core – by Street Fit 360
Save with our 2 PACK SPECIALS! Street Fit 360 tubes are high quality and high pressure bicycle inner tubes at an affordable price. These tubes work on all brands and genres of bicycles. Replacement inner tube for road, recumbent, triathalon, mountain, single speed fixies, cruiser or any bicycle tire with the same tire dimensions. Be sure to verify the valve type and length. Remember to always add a little air (to give the tube form) to the new inner tube before installing. This will prevent it from bunching up and/or causing a pinch flat or possibly blowing the tire off the rim (when you immediately and fully inflate) which ultimately will pop the tube.
- 2 PACK – Tubes, 24″ x 1.95 – 2.125
- 32mm Schrader (Regular) Valve / Removable Core – See images for valve type
- IMPORTANT and applies to any brand of bicycle inner tube: To avoid a blowout during inflation (the tube sneaking out between the rim and tire) you must add air incremently and inspect between each increment. Add about 10psi to cause a firm form of the tube inside the tire then inspect the tire bead all the way around the rim AND on both sides. Next, inflate to approximately 20psi and inspect again……
- Continued……..If evenly beaded all the way around and on both sides you may go ahead and inflate to your tires recommended air pressure. If you notice a portion of the tire not fully seated or beaded into the rim then let some air out and push the tire into the rim. Do the incremental inflation and inspection once again.
- YOU MUST read, and apply, inflation instructions to AVOID a BLOWOUT during inflation or shortly afterwards.