ArcEnCiel Bicycle Rear Seat Trunk Both Side Bag Handbag Bag Pannier
Product Traits :
– Blue and white gorgeous decorative pattern, collocates with retro saddle design, pretty and trendy.
– Adopts 600D strong and water resistant PVC and polyester, durable to use.
– Contents total 30L , 3 pockets per bag, supplying enough space available.
– Side pocket with U-shaped zipper.
– Webbing and fastener tape fix it firmly to rear carrier and easy to unload.
– Close with fastener tape, zipper and buckle, ensuring the safety of items.
– Reflective stripe around the bags for safe riding during the night.
Material : PVC & polyester
Total capacity : 30L
Color : Black
Bag size : 14.6 * 5.5* 14.2 in ( per side )
Weight : 1.8 lb
Suitable for : Cross-Country Cycling,Fixed Gear Bicycle,Mountain Bicycle,Road Bike,Touring Bicycle
Emplacement : Rear Rack
Package List : 1 * Cycling Bicycle Bag Pannier
- Blue and white gorgeous decorative pattern , collocates with retro saddle design , pretty and trendy
- Adopts 600D strong and water resistant PVC and polyester , durable to use ; Contents total 30L , 3 pockets per bag , maximum storage
- Side pocket with U-shaped zipper ; Webbing and velcro fix it firmly to rear carrier and easy to unload
- Close with velcro , zipper and buckle , ensuring the safety of items
- Reflective stripe around the bags for safe riding during the night ; Suitable for any cycling trip
Giant bags means more responsible rigging First, I’m upgrading from smaller Iberia panniers. I’ve had these 1 day. I intend to update more later.These ArcEnCiel panniers are labeled as Roswell panniers, and they are HUGE. You can fit two 1-gallon jugs in the bottom. Then another 2 jugs over them. They are good for grocery runs or cross country touring. They are variable height, you can pack them up like a backpack. But once you get past a certain height, they can not secure clip to the outer side clip. (see pic for the side…
Better than expected I almost didn’t buy this because I read some reviews that stated the bags could curl into the tires because they weren’t stiff enough. I bought them anyway figuring I could make an insert, but when they arrived I was pleased to see that they already had a stiff plastic type insert beneath the fabric on the inboard (rack) side – this totally solves the problem of tire contact. Don’t know if this is a current update to the panniers, but it’s a welcome one. Also was pleased to unexpectedly…
Nice Roll-Top Bags, Single Unit is Great For Taking Off The Bike (To Carry) There is no question that Ortlieb panniers have long been the industry standard for long-distance cycling adventurers. The Ortlieb bags are water proof, tough, and attach to your rack very solidly.Comparing these bags to Ortlieb bags, I’m actually quite impressed. Much like the Ortlieb bags, these are very big, waterproof, and have a roll-top closure — which is great for keeping all water, spray, and dirt out. But the comparison stops at…