Black Widow AMC-600-2 Aluminum Double Motorcycle Carrier
Transport (1) or (2) dirt bikes, off-road MX bikes, or motocross bikes using a vehicle hitch receiver instead of a motorcycle trailer or pickup truck bed tie-down system. The aluminum double-motorcycle carrier is Light-weight and works with most off-road dirt bikes with tires up to 5.5″ wide. The AMC-600-2 features a 45.5″L ramp for easy loading and unloading which attaches to the dirt bike carrier between uses. Each carrier includes (4) integrated tie-down points for securing and stabilizing dirt bikes, and a spacer bar for 50-80cc youth dirt bike hauling. Made with an all-aluminum 75″L carrier platform with a heavy duty end steel hitch tube and support frame. Rungs are spaced 6.75″ apart to help keep wheels firmly in place with a 16″ spaced rung at one end for increased tire stability. Ideal dirt bike hauling solution for pickup trucks, SUV’s, RV’s, and vans. Clearance measurements: 18″ from center of hitch pin to center of carrier platform, and 39″ to the second carrier track. The dirt bike hitch carrier system, includes an anti-tilt bracket to reduce side to side wobble. Straps and soft loops are not included.
- Hauls (1) or (2) motocross, off-road MX, or dirt bikes with a 2″ Class III/IV hitch receiver
- 45.5″L Ramp with solid attaching lip end
- Includes a youth bike adapter and anti-tilt bracket
- Transport 2 dirt bikes using a vehicle’s 2″ Class III/IV hitch receiver
- Aluminum platform with a heavy duty ed steel frame, maximum 600 lb. capacity
- Aluminum platform with a heavy duty end steel frame, maximum 600 lb. capacity