Brightz, Ltd. Wheel Brightz LED Bicycle Accessory Light (2-Pack Bundle for 2 Tires), Multicolor
Make your wheels glow with a circle of color changing light! Wheel Brightz Color Morphing Lights use 20 Micro LED lights to gradually transition through the rainbow, creating a variety of brilliant colors! Includes one string of LED lights in clear waterproof tubing (7′) with connector battery pack, end cap, and six mounting ties to secure LED light string. Battery pack attaches to a cross section on standard spokes. It will not work with an abnormally high or low number of spokes. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included) for over 48 hours of light. Wheel Brightz can be cut to size to fit almost any wheel 20″ and over.
- Be cool! Be Seen! Wheel Brightz use 7 feet of 20 Micro LED lights to create a ring of brilliant color as they automatically rotate thorugh 8 unique colors. Make your wheels glow with a circle of spinning light!
- Wheel Brightz will fit almost any wheel 20″ and over for 48+ hours of light on only 3 AA batteries (not included)! Will NOT work with wheels that have an abnormally low or high number of spokes.
- They make great birthday presents, stocking stuffers, Easter basket gifts, and more! Kids, teens, and adults alike love rolling around town with their wheel lit up! They’re the perfect accessory for bike parades, social rides, Burning Man, and more!
- The light string comes in protective tubing, so there’s no worry about the light string breaking. It also helps create a snug fit as you weave your lights through the spokes. Included zip-ties make sure it stays in place.
- Available in 8 solid colors – Red, Blue, Green, Pink, Multicolor, Gold, Orange, White – and Color Morphing. Each order includes a light for each wheel, so you have one sleek ride!
Do not hesitate ! As a product reviewer, I spent hours researching bike lights. I opted to purchase these, and I am thrilled with them. Installation can be challenging so I offer the following steps to save your sanity: 1 â throw out the instructions. 2 – purchase a pack of 4 inch zip ties. 3 – mount the box on the inside of the spokes. 4 – Wrap your lights around the bottom of the spokes, securing every other spoke with a zip tie. 5 – cut excess. As always, the 2nd tire was easier. It took a total of 10…
Great on my 26″ wheel Cannondale but won’t work on my 20″ wheel Bike Friday I have only owned these lights a few weeks but have already gotten numerous comments about how cool the lights look. More importantly, I am much, much more visible to motorists. Riding in San Francisco, CA right now is starting to feel dangerous due to all of the motor vehicle traffic on the streets and it’s crucial that bicyclists wear high visibility gear and use lights on their bikes. I prefer these lights over others I have seen due to the rubber tubing that encapsulates the LED wire…
They’re cool, pretty well designed Got these for safety, as my wife and I often ride bikes at night and the street lighting where we live is not always adequate. They’re cool, pretty well designed. One quibble: the battery pack is on the large side (3 AA cells) so it puts your wheel out of balance. At commuter speeds (below 20 mph) this has turned out not to be a problem. But if you’re expecting to go much faster, it could become an issue. Otherwise, go ahead and get these. We split the set and my wife and I each have lights…