Continental Gatorskin DuraSkin Folding Bicycle Tire (700×23, Folding, Black)
Continental 0118538 Ultra Gatorskin 700 x 23 Fold Black Tire has a durable carbon black mixture, a well regarded puncture protection system and the DuraSkin-anti-cut fabric to turn the Ultra GatorSkin into a real long distance runner. In varying widths from 23mm to 32mm it can be used on the way to work as well for training for road races or for sportifs and audax. A durable, tough tire at a really nice price. A modern tread design that collects less debris and the expansion of the product line to the new dimension 28-559 for fast MTB street riding. The DuraSkin technology protects the sidewalls from cuts, punctures and abrasion. The Safety System technology provides additional puncture protection by combining nylon fabric with Kevlar, positioned between the tread and the casing. Specs: Weight – 230 grams; Recommended PSI – 110; Maximum PSI – 120; PU – 10.
- CARBON BLACK MIXTURE- The Gatorskin, manufactured with a durable carbon black mixture, is as comfortable on the way to work as it is training for road races.
- POLYXBREAKER- The polyester fibers overlap during manufacturing, yielding a very dense fabric and minimal space in-between threads, making the PolyX highly resistant to any foreign body without reducing the rolling resistance.
- DURASKIN- Sidewall protection coming from the high quality polyamide fabric encasing the core casing of the tire from scuffs and cuts under the worst conditions.
- WEAR OPTIMIZED TREAD- Get the most out of your tire with the Gatorskin’s wear optimized tread compound, adding a long service life.
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY-Continental has been hand making their tires since 1871, maintaining the integrity of tradition, while evolving with the most advanced technology.