Continental Grand Prix 4 Season Road Clincher, 700 x 32-Inch, Black
Technology from hell. Thanks to its DuraSkin anti-tear fabric, the grand prix 4-season holds up under extreme conditions. In the Paris – Roubaix race, the “hell of the north”, cyclists equipped with DuraSkin enhanced tires have the fewest tire related problems during the race. Incorporating our special wear resistant carbon compound, the tire is characterized by very good mileage performance as well as excellent adhesion on wet roads and at low temperatures. With the 23 mm, 25 mm and 28 mm versions, the grand prix 4-season makes it possible to select the right tire for various road qualities and comfort requirements. A double Vectran breaker belt under the tread raises the puncture and cut protection to the highest level available on the market.
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY-Continental has been hand making their tires since 1871, maintaining the integrity of tradition, while evolving with the most advanced technology.
- VECTRAN PROTECTION- Reinforcing and matrix fibers made of Vectran are 5X as strong as steel yet still extremely lightweight and abrasion resistant, protecting your tire from punctures more effectively than two layers of Nylon.
- DURASKIN- Sidewall protection coming from the high quality polyamide fabric encasing the core casing of the tire from scuffs and cuts under the worst conditions.
- ALL SEASON TIRE- The Grand Prix 4 Season can handle any weather conditions you throw at it, keeping you rolling year round.
- TOP WINTER TIRE-Recognized as the top winter tire by Road Bike Magazine.