Continental Touring Plus Reflex Urban Bicycle Tire (26×1.75)
Continental 0100105 Touring Plus Reflex 26 x 1.75 Urban Tire has a compact, highly elastic rubber breaker that makes the Touring Plus extremely resistant. Stones, glass splitters and thorns have no chance. Whatever you ride over can’t break or pierce the Security Breaker layer underneath the tread. The Plus Breaker belt provides extreme puncture-resistance protection. The layer strength of the Breaker is adapted to the rolling movement of the tire. The Touring Plus remains very comfortable in spite of its protective coating and rolls and steers very lightly. The Touring Plus features a high grade silica tread compound for high mileage and improved adhesion under all conditions. It also comes with Reflex reflective sidewall stripes. Specs: Weight – 900 grams; Recommended PSI – 45; Maximum PSI – 58; PU – 10.
- URBAN EDITION- The Touring Plus fends of flats, rolls comfortably and keeps you safe and visible.
- PLUS PUNCTURE PROTECTION-Highly elastic, specialty rubber between the tread and the casing make the Plus Protection nearly impenetrable, fending off all types of foreign objects- even a tack can’t get through.
- BALANCED SILICA TREAD- The Touring Plus features a balanced silica tread pattern, keeping your bike rolling effortlessly down roads and paths.
- SIPED SHOULDER BLOCKS- Utilizes finely siped shoulder blocks to provide surefooted grip in curves.
- REFLEX WALL- Continental utilizes their highly visible reflex wall on the Touring Plus to improve rider safety.