CycleOps Super Magneto Pro Indoor Bicycle Trainer
PowerTuned flywheel creates higher inertia for a ride that’s like being out on the open road. Chamber and impeller allows for optimal fluid distribution for a smooth and quiet ride.Cooling Airflow Design.Engineers, leading scientists, coaches and athletes have all worked together to develop the CycleOps Pro Series line of trainers. Unsurpassed Stability and Durability. Quick-Lock Cam Lever.Quickly and easily install and remove your bike with a simple 90 degree turn of the handle. Handy Single-Leg Leveling Adjustment. Convenient Skewer Clamp.*Ensure to engage secondary locking feature.Big Wheels, Too. Mount 29ers using two-position mounting bracket. Race Day DVD. One of the finest training DVD’s available from leading coach and former USPS team member Robbie Ventura. It offers the most versatility of our trainers. You can adjust the resistance curves to fit a conditioned rider or a less physically fit rider. Or modify the curves to fit a big or small rider. Choose a resistance curve and start riding. It offers four resistance curves: easy, road, interval and mountain. Each setting allows the unit’s four rare earth magnets to move to a different controlled working diameter as centrifugal force pushes them away from the center. The farther away the magnet is from center, the higher the resistance. Spring-loaded magnets create a more desirable progressive resistance power curve. Because we designed the flywheel with more material on the outer surface, the SuperMagneto Pro delivers a smoother ride and more road-like feel. Engineers, leading scientists, coaches and athletes have all worked together to develop the CycleOps Pro Series line of trainers. As the category leader for more than 10 years, we’ve refined our trainers to reflect everything we’ve learned about bringing the power of riding outside, inside.
- Four resistance settings for every rider type and ride type in one trainer.
- Easy setting: Warm up before you ride hard.
- Road setting: Ride all day to build volume and build a sweat.
- Flexible Power Curve Technology lets you adjust resistance curves, providing the right inertia for the right rider.
- PowerTuned technology provides smooth realistic accelerations and inertia for real world feel.
- Easier transport without sacrificing ride feel or inertia, Easy adjustments for ride or rider type.
- Pro Series frame offers quick installation and removal of bike with ability to lock resistance unit in place for transport and storage.
- Single-sided Pro Series frame mount permits quick bike install and removal, Includes Realrides Race Day DVD.