Little World Training Wheels Heavy Duty Rear Wheel Bicycle Stabilizers Mounted Kit Compatible for Bikes of 14 16 18 20 Inch, 1 Pair-Stronger Version
Item: Little World Bicycle Training Wheels for bikes for 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, Stronger Version
Wheel Quantity: 2 PCS
Function: Training, Bike Balance
Help aid your children learn to ride a bike without falling over.
Improve your child’s safety and confidence without needing to hold the back of the saddle.
(1) Pair of Little World Bicycle Training Wheels Stronger Version
Something you should know before deciding to buy a pair of training wheels for your kids:
When young children start to ride a bike, the first thing they need to gain is a sense of balance.
Training wheels or stabilizers are an additional wheel or wheels mounted parallel to the rear wheel
of a bicycle that assist learners until they have developed a usable sense of balance on the bicycle.
Typically they are used in teaching very young children to ride a bike, although versions for adults exist.
On the other hand, training wheels needs to be adjusted from time to time according to the learners’ skills. Adjusting training wheels correctly, and raising them higher as the child’s skill increases,
avoids the learners from inhibiting braking if too much weight is taken off the rear wheel by training wheels that are too low.
- Material: Metal and Rubber
- Much more durable, suitable for Children’s bicycles of 14″/ 16″/ 18″/ 20″
- Features 5.31″ Diameter plated steel wheels with rubber tires; Bracket: 8.5 x 3.6 x 1.4 inch / 21.5 x 9 x 3.5 cm
- This set of stabilizers assist young learners until they have developed a usable sense of balance on the bicycle. Improve your child’s safety and confidence without holding the back of the saddle