Mobo Triton Pro Adult Recumbent Trike. Pedal 3-Wheel Bicycle. Adaptive Tricycle for Teens to Seniors
A recumbent beach cruiser tricycle designed for those of us who want a little exercise and fun outside. This recumbent three-wheel bicycle is great for exercise, leisure rides, a quick trip to the market, or even walking the dog.
Trike recumbent bikes are more comfortable and let you ride and exercise longer. Ergonomic recumbent seat provides evenly cushioned back support. An outdoor exercise bike for riders who cannot ride a standard upright bicycle. A tricycle recumbent is an excellent way to keep fit and enjoy the outdoors. Increase your daily calorie burn and get a cardiovascular workout with minimal stress on your knees, back and joints.
Features adjustable frame that makes riding this 3-wheel bicycle comfortable and easy for the whole family. Suitable for riders 4 feet 2 inches tall to 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing up to 250 lbs. Almost anyone can ride this adult pedal trike!
Ride with confidence! Low center of gravity on this three-wheel cruiser provides unprecedented stability. No balance required. Dual-joystick steering offers smooth maneuverability with simple hand movements.
Durable heavy duty recumbent three-wheeled bicycle frame is constructed of Hi-ten steel. This tricycle cruiser features chainless design, caliper handbrakes, 20 inch front wheel with free-wheel hub, 16 inch rear wheels, inflatable rubber tires and a safety flag. Dimensions: 28 x 29 x 48 inches (61 inches extended). Weight 44 lbs. A 3-wheel bike for women, men, teens and kids ages 10 and up. Some assembly required.
While designed for all abilities, also functions as an adaptive handicap bike for disabled teens and adults who have problems with balance — a great handicap workout for disabled adults. An especially effective handicap tricycle for those with vestibular issues or disabilities such as epilepsy, or spina bifida.
- ADULT PEDAL TRIKE – Enjoy the outdoors with this recumbent 3-wheel bike. Designed for cruising and exercise on flat paved surfaces and gently sloping terrain
- LOW IMPACT EXERCISE – Get a cardiovascular workout with minimal stress on your back and knees. Reclined seat provides evenly cushioned support. An outdoor tricycle for seniors and all adults who prefer a more stable, comfortable ride
- NO BALANCE REQUIRED – Low center of gravity provides maximum stability. Dual-joystick steering offers smooth maneuverability with simple hand movements
- LARGE & SMALL RIDERS – Easily adjusts to fit riders from 4’2″ to 6’3″ and weighing up to 250 lbs.
- DURABLE – Hi-ten steel frame. No-maintenance chainless design. Wheels: 20″ front, 16″ rear. Free-wheel hub, caliper brakes, safety flag. Dimensions: 28 x 29 x 48 inches (61″ extended). Weight 44 lbs. An adult trike for men, women, and ages 10 and up
Cool cycle. BUT the first thing I took out … Cool cycle. BUT the first thing I took out of the box after I received it was the rear axle assembly, noticed right away that the two axles mounted on it were not inline with each other. I should of put it right back in the box and sent it back for a refund. I put it together anyway. Sure enough the two rear wheels were not adjustable.for toe in or toe out. Looked at the picture of it on amazon and it shows the cycle with an adjustable tie rod. What I got was a solid round bar with no…
Good for exercise if you are under 6 feet tall. Bought this for my daughter at Christmas. She is about 5’8″ tall and it fits her perfectly. I am 6’2″ and it is a little small for my liking. Even though I bought it for my daughter and she loves it, if I had to ride it as recreation I would buy one that changed gears. I found that trying to drive up a hill I would have to be careful not to pedal too hard because the front tire would not get traction.It has been 6 months since I purchased this and it needs 3 new tires…
Mobo bike I received my bike 12-5-17 and I liked it. But now I’m not sure. The peddles keep falling off. It’s hardly been ridden since I got it because we’ve had alot of rain. It’s very frustrating . My husband added some lock nuts on the peddles It seems to be working now. Hopefully he has fixed the problem. I do like riding it when it stays together. Now I’ve put less than forty miles on the bike and the back tires are shot! I’ve had my two wheel bike for years and still have never changed the tires…