Mongoose Boys Legion L100 Bicycle, Burgundy, One Size/20″
Ride just like the pros on the Mongoose Legion L100, the flagship bike in our premium BMX Legion series. It all starts with the Mongoose 21″ top tube full 4130 chromoly BMX frame, which features an integrated headset and removable brake mounts to provide a reliable and smooth ride. The 25x9t gearing, cassette driver, and durable 3-piece tubular Cromo 175 mm cranks attach to an 8-spline spindle with a sealed mid bottom bracket bearing, so you can worry less about pedaling and focus more on your ride. All of those components mean stronger connection points and added durability, which means less bike maintenance for you. Light and strong 36-spoke double-wall alloy rims support you and the 2.4″ high volume tires. 8.75″ Mongoose chromoly handlebars are held in place by a Mongoose top loader 50 mm stem, and the integrated Mongoose pivotal saddle offers added comfort. All the components are there, now it just needs a serious rider. Elevate your ride on a Mongoose. Warranty support 800-626-2811.
- Mongoose full 4130 chromoly BMX frame with an integrated headset features removable brake mounts, just like the pros; top tube measures 21 inch long
- 25x9T gearing with cassette driver and durable 2-piece tubular cromo 175 mm cranks are attached to an 8-spline spindle with sealed mid bottom bracket
- Dependable mongoose full 4130 chromoly fork and chromoly 8.75 inch bars are all attached to the mongoose top loader 50 mm stem
- 36-Hole alloy double-wall rims keep the high volume 2.4 inch wheels true and rolling smoothly
- Rear alloy u-brake with alloy brake levers for crisp stops
A few Months later…. Yes the specs are very modern & better than other bikes on the market at this price range so of course I bought this bike.The first thing I loved after opening the box was the beautiful red frame color and I liked the seat itâs my favorite brown leather tone that complemented the red. Assembly was simple & I hit the road! The frame is âpinchedâ so the seat tube of the frame is small which is nice for jumps & ramps . The gum tires were pretty cool. The cranks were goners by the 3rd week…