Pro BMX Skills (Pro BMX Skills: Equipment, Techniques, Tactics and Training)
The groundbreaking how-to book featuring:
– Greg Romero – coach of Olympians
– Toby Henderson – BMX legend
– Danny Caluag – top pro racer
– Jason Richardson – sports psychologist and veteran pro racer
– Chris Powell – pro racer/mechanic
– and more BMX greats
Pro BMX Skills will make your BMX riding and racing safer, faster and even more fun.
Rider/journalist/instructor Lee McCormack has partnered with some of the best BMX racers and coaches to bring you this exciting, informative book.
Pro BMX Skills is most detailed treatment of BMX equipment, techniques, tactics and training ever published. Easy-to-read text and detailed images explain every aspect of BMX:
– Bike choice and setup
– Riding position
– Manuals and hops
– Pumping terrain
– Starts and sprints
– Flowing around the track
– How the races work
– Race tactics
– BMX training
Pro BMX Skills is for everyone in BMX:
– Beginning riders will learn quickly and form great habits.
– Expert racers will become even smoother, more consistent and faster.
– Parents will help their kids have fun and stay safe.
– Coaches will learn how to make their athletes even better.
- Dimensions: 8 x 10 inches
- Pages: 248, glossy full color
- Photos and illustrations: Hundreds