Pure Fix Original Fixed Gear Single Speed Bicycle, Juliet Matte Black, 61cm/X-Large
Pure Cycles created the ultimate Pure Fix Original Fixed Gear single speed bicycle starting with the simplicity and elegance of an urban geometry frame and straight fork made from durable high tensile steel. A Neco threadless Headset holds pure Fix riser bars with Oury grips on a pure Fix stem. The v drome saddle provides a nice mix of comfort and raciness. Promax front brakes stop when asked and are easily removed for a purist ride. Hubs are custom Pure Fix lasered KT quandos. Wtb Thick Slick tires 700cc x 28 tires give you control and contact. Pressure retention is courtesy of 60mm Presta valves. Pure Fix pedals connect you to a three-piece sealed bearing crank set. The gear ratio is 44:16 with 74.25 gear inches using a KMC chain. All this joy comes out with a weight of 22-24 lbs., depending on size. Pure Cycles bicycles are built to live, ride and thrive right where you do. Includes a manufacturer’s lifetime warranty on frames and a 1-year warranty on components (professional assembly is required to activate your warranty). Celebrating bicycling for all that it offers, Pure Cycles, built to live, ride, and thrive right where you do offers a variety of frame, geometry, and gearing options as well as a cornucopia of compatible accessories, including different styles of handlebars, saddles, water bottle cages, foot straps, and more.
- Fixed gear single speed fixie bicycle with deep-dish 50mm wheels
- Flip-flop rear wheel hub allows changing from single-speed to fixed gear with ease
- High-tensile, fully Tig-welded steel frame is built to last
- Easily removable front brake; Wheelset: Pure Cycles 40mm Deep-Dish 32-Hole Rims, Alloy Flip-Flop Hubs; Chain:KMC Z-410; Handlebar:Pure Cycles alloy 30mm Riser;Stem:Pure Cycles Alloy;Grips:Pure Cycles Rubber, No Flange
- Brand name components include Kenda Tires and Tubes, Oury Grips and KMC Chain