ROOF CARGO BAG PROTECTIVE MAT for Car Roof Storage Bags with EXTRA PADDING and GRIP Place the car roof mat under any rooftop cargo bag TOP UNIVERSAL ROOF RACK PAD for PROTECTION from Car Roof Racks
Use our thick protective pad to prevent damage from roof cargo carriers.
Rubberized mat helps prevent cargo shift and slippage during transit.
36″x39″ pad can be cut to fit, or folded for additional protection.
Use with all rooftop cargo carriers, bike racks, kayak racks, luggage carriers, etc.
Use with cars, trucks, or vans. Interior or exterior.
Purchase extras for larger spaces or multiple vehicles.
Get yours today!
- PREVENT DAMAGE Thick protective pad fits neatly under roof cargo carrier and protects against scratches and gouges, fits under cargo carriers
- ANTI-SLIP Use the reinforced, rubberized mat under roof racks to help keep cargo from slipping during transit. Works with roof rack crossbars, rooftop cargo carrier, roof basket, car top carrier, car storage roof box and luggage carrier.
- UNIVERSAL SIZE The generous 36″ x 39″ size assures pad fits most vehicles. Cut to fit or fold for extra protection. Great with rooftop cargo carrier and car roof storage cargo bags
- FOR CARS AND TRUCKS Pad can be used on a roof, in a truck bed or in any trunk or cargo space to help prevent load shift.
- ADD this car roof mat to your cart and buy now!
Works as advertised. Quite honestly I didn’t use my roof carrier without the mat (bought them both at the same time), so I really can’t say if there was improvement. But what I can say is the product is high quality and my car top carrier did not move on our 700 trip. With how the mat holds onto the room of the car and the way the car carrier almost sticks to it, I can’t imagine using the car carrier without it.I did NOT receive compensation for a good review. I don’t know about you, but I…
High-quality mat to prevent damage to your car roof or glass sunroof. It works very well of our across-country moving trip. The wind does lift the mat up in the front if your package does not totally covered and sit on top of the mat. I would recommend to utilize a suction cup if you have a glass sunroof to hold the front of the mat down. Very happy with the product. We went from rain after rain, then sun, then rain, then cold, then rain again. The mat is as new as it came when first purchased, and it does not leave residue when removing from the roof top and no…
Prevents sliding and scratching