sixthreezero Explore Your Range Women’s 7-Speed Hybrid Commuter Bicycle, Cream, 17″ / One Size
Made for the rider who wants to ride fast and seek new places, the sixthreezero explore your range women’s bicycle features a Shimano 7-speed external derailleur and a hybrid frame that easily handles both city streets and hard-packed trails. Featuring lightweight aluminum construction, the explore your range has a classic diamond frame design, plus a seat and handlebar geometry that puts you in an upright, heads-up position. Offering maximum versatility for a wide range of activities, the Shimano 7-speed external derailleur enables you to cover longer distances and enjoy higher intensity riding. This stylish bike is outfitted with a comfortable brown synthetic leather saddle and matching grips with classic stitching. It also comes with front and rear handbrakes for easy stopping, twist shifter for quick gear changes, a 700 x 38c wheel set, double-walled rims for a smooth ride, rear rack for mounting optional baskets or panniers (sold separately), and matching full fenders. It fits riders from 5 feet to 6 feet, 2 inches Tall, and it comes 85 percent assembled. Designed with comfort, ease, and eye-catching style, sixthreezero bikes offer affordable quality for a vast range of riders.
- Hybrid 7-speed Women’s commuter bike with lightweight aluminum frame; ideal for riding on hard-packed trails or through the city
- Shimano 7-speed external derailleur allows wide range of rides, from leisure to long distance; front and rear handbrakes for easy stopping
- Rear rack for optional baskets; seat and handlebar geometry puts rider in an upright, heads-up position
- 700 x 38C wheels with double-walled rims for a smooth ride; comfortable Brown synthetic leather saddle and matching grips with Classic stitching
- Fits riders from 5 feet, to 6 feet 2 inches tall; comes 85 percent assembled
Very happy with this beautiful bike! GET THE VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS!! I love the bike. I want to warn you, though, about the assembly! I did not get the correct instructions, and it cost me quite a bit of frustration. I tried to assemble it based on the posted videos with the instructions I had, but that got me into trouble. Please make sure to ask sixthreezero to send you the video on assembling the quick release for the front wheel. DO NOT adjust the front nut and bolt assembly (step 1 in the brochure said to adjust them, but you are warned NOT to do this in…