Zookki Work Gloves,Full finger-Black,L(7.9inches-9.0inches)
Why cyclists need to wear gloves? Because the thick pad on the gloves also can absorb the shock and reduce numbness in the hand.
In addition, the gloves can be used to wipe the sweat and even protect riders from falling and sun tan(for female). All in all, buying a
good pair of gloves not only can improve riding comfort, but also can increase the overall sense of clothing.
Our gloves will be all shipped directly from Amazon’s Warehouse sold by ZookkiDirect, which can ensure that you could
receive the parcel safely and quickly. We promise a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and a 60-day Limited Product Warranty
(caused by non-artificial breakdown).If you have any problems about the product, you can contact us at the first time.
Please attention: the size is measured by circumference.
M: 6.7″-7.9″ 17-20cm
L: 7.9″-9.0″ 20-23cm
XL: 9.0″-9.8″ 23-25cm
To avoid the inappropriate size, please start measuring from the jaw of your palm.
Best washed by hand. You only need to soak the gloves with soap, then rub and wash, dry it in the shade. Never use hot
water,bleach and other strong acid wash, and do not bask in the sun, because the material organization will be destroyed easily,
which will cause pilling, fabric loose and gloves deformation and so on.
If not, please remember the magic stick at the fit, so as not to let the magic paste it into cloth fabric pilling. Before using the
washing machine, you’d better put the gloves into the laundry bag to reduce the likelihood of deformation.
- 🎁 Please attention: the size is measured by circumference.Specially designed to provide comfortable compression and support for all sports lovers.The gloves are made of microfiber leather, hard-wearing and great fit.The most special point is Touch recognition and Tailor in three dimensional.It easy to use in touch your smart-phone and all kinds of touchable control electronic products.
- 🎊 Mesh cloth, lycra fabric and triple sandwich mesh cloth on the surface, 3 dimensional tailoring, highly elastic, moisture-wicking, breathable. Lycra fabric has great elasticity and is used widely. A combination of the three functions of composite fabric cloth.
- 🎄 The palm fabric is skip-proof and hard wearing. Its special thickening palm pad can absorb the shock and reduce numbness on the bumpy road effectively.
- 🎅 Silica gel pad in palm works well as a buffer layer. Ease your palm fatigue and reduce the probability of skipping in riding. Reflective piping on hand surface for optimum visibility and safety nightly.
- 🎀 The terry cloth design on thumbs is mainly used to wipe the dripping and distracting sweat instead of wiping face in large range.
Good gloves for the price, but buy one size up if you have normal to longish fingers This seems like a very good pair of gloves for the price. I will be using these for both bike riding and for trekking (to keep blisters off my hands from trekking poles.) The size guide is a little misleading, The circumference measurement is OK, if a little small, for figuring out the size, but only if you have shortish fingers. I wear an XL men’s glove in every other glove I’ve ever tried. The fingers in these are too short in XL. Mine were pushing hard against the tips before my fingers were…
Bought these blue gloves because of the very light grey palms. I have white handlebar grips. I think these will be good gloves for my bicycle. I live in the desert and daytime highs are already over 100 degrees, so I will be anxious to test them in the heat. They fit my long fingers comfortably, but the palm is a little loose. I expected more cushioning on the palms, but you can’t beat them for ten dollars. When I ordered them, they only had medium size which fit me fine. They seem like great glovesUpdate: I wear these gloves each night for my evening bike ride. They…
Second pair of these with long fingers. I have several pair that are fingerless. These are one of my favorite brands of riding gloves, the first pair lasted about a year and the cell phone strip on the index finger came apart. I noticed that on the new ones, I was removing them by pulling on the tips so that’s probably why they came apart. The rest of the glove works great still. They should put a removal strip on the backside of the index finger to grab and pull. Might last longer. I wear…