Aosom Wanderer Folding Bicycle Bike Cargo Storage Cart and Luggage Trailer with Hitch – Black
Our newest model of cargo trailer attaches to any bicycle and has plenty of space for groceries and running routine errands. It’s sturdy steel frames make this cart exceptionally durable and can hold up to110lb! Easy assembly and fold down. (1) Aosom type B bicycle hitch included.
– Color: Black
– Lightweight steel frame
– Specially strengthened solid PE bottom
– Specially strengthened steel bar beside the wheels provides exceptional balance and steady.
– Specially strengthened steel drawbar.
– Easily assembles and folds down for storage.
– The cargo trailer is easy to load and unload goods.
– The right and left of the cargo trailer can be folded inwards.
– The front and back gates can be pulled down.
– One Aosom type ‘B’ bicycle hitch/connector included, you do not need anything else to connect the trailer to the bike.
– Quick release wheels
– 4 reflectors total on back and wheels.
– Trailer weight 22lbs
– Max loading : 110lb
– Overall Size: Approx 57″ long x 27.6″ wide x 19.2″ high; Cargo Area Size: 27.25″ long x 16.5″ wide x 9.25″ high
– Wheel size:16″
- HEAVY DUTY CAPACITY: At 110 lbs., the Aosom Wanderer has the highest carrying capacity in its class, allowing it to handle most any load.
- DETACHABLE FRONT AND BACK: The front and back detaches easily allowing for more space and for larger items to be placed onto the trailer.
- FOLD DOWN SIDE WALLS: In addition to the front and back, the side walls fold down making it easy to transport large objects.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: A sturdy steel frame and a strengthened solid PE bottom offers great peace of mind while out on the road.
- BICYCLE HITCH INCLUDED: Includes a simple to use universal hitch that fastens onto your back wheel to allow for quick and easy attaching and removing.
Decent trailer for the price, needs some work though This trailer isn’t bad, but is going to require some additional work. Before airing up the tires, pull them off the wheel and inspect the tubes and rim tape. I found the tape had shifted and exposed the spoke nipples. It was also thin and was broken on one wheel. I ended up running some black electrical tape over it to secure it and beef it up (as suggested by my LBS, they didn’t have the rim tape in stock). Both tubes where also damaged, it looked like the machine that processed them had…
Wanderer Trailer Great little trailer! I thought the shipping was a little extreme but it was here in a day and a half, so not bad! The trailer assembled in about 15 minuets and is very light. The only reason for the four rating is the tires are really cheap and out of round, I tried putting soap on the rim edge to seat them to the rim, but that was not the problem as they have high spots so it thumps a bit going down the road. I am hoping to file the rubber down on the high spots or just get some new ones. The…