beroy Womens Bike Shorts With 3D Gel Padded,Cycling Women’s Shorts With Mesh
We have production cycling shorts, bike long pants, cycling underwears, yoga pants, running pants, etc
The Leg Gripper or Leg band is a feature you will see in most all bike shorts. These grippers or compression is important to prevent the shorts from riding up in the legs.
Cycle shorts should fit snug with the pad close to the skin or potential benefits of wearing them will be negated. A correctly sized pair of road shorts is essential to make sure that you get the most out of them.When looking at the manufacturer size chart, you will be able to fit into the size bigger or smaller with varying degrees of compression. We suggest the use of the manufacturer’s size chart. If you want the garment to fit you loosely, you can go up a size. Cycling Shorts should fit snug.
Care of Pants
Padded Bike Shorts need to be laundered each use. The best way care for road shorts is to machine wash and air dry. We recommend machine washing to remove all of the bacteria from the chamois pad.
Padded Bike Shorts are worn “without underwear”.
We highly recommend the use and frequent application of an anti-chafe cream for long distance rides.
Reflective logos for great visibility on low light runs
Suggest to buy a bigger size,If you have any problems,please feel free time to contact with meFor reference only
S height : 5’3″-5’6″ weight : 138lbs-159lbs
M height : 5’5′-5’8″ weight : 156lbs-176lbs
L height : 5’7″-5’10” weight : 174lbs-194lbs
XL height : 5’9″-6′ weight : 191lbs-216lbs
XXL height : 5’11”-6’2″ weight : 209lbs-229lbs
XXXL height : 6’1″-6’4″ weight : 226bs-247llbs
- *220g/m2 80% polyester20% spandex,fabric has good elasticity, more close to the skin ,quickdry,Fabrics have the function of the moisture absorption perspiration, let movement can more lasting, reduce lactic acid
- *Cycling pants comes with 3D gel padding inside,3 foam densities 80kg/m3,breathable and comfortable,,PADDING is thickness,is suitble for long distance and abecedarian.
- *Sewing a smooth, effectively reduce the friction,effectively improve the persistence of the movement
- *Hem with slicone,let you in the process of riding trousers is more close to the skin, the sweat sucked dry quickly, reduce the production of lactic acid
- *Suggest to buy a bigger sizeSIZE(INCHES) S : WAIST : 21.2, INSEAM:7.2,THIGH:18.4 , SIZE M : WAIST 22.8 ,INSEAM : 7.5 ,THIGH: 19.4,SIZE L : WAIST 24.4, INSEAM 7.8 , THIGH :20.4 , SIZE XL : WAIST 26,INSEAM 8 ,THIGH 21.4,SIZEXXL: WAIST 27.6,INSEAM:8.3 ,THIG22.4 ,SIZEXXXL:WAIST 29.2,INSEAM 8.6 ,THIGH 23.4
The padding is nice and thick
Run big, pad not wide enough in the crotch area for my needs, but great for a person that sits upright. While I think these shorts would work fine for someone that sits upright on her bike, they won’t do at all for someone such as myself that leans forward. Also definitely not for a Selle SMP bike seat as one sits more in the crotch area than on the isicheal crests.The pad on the sit bones was crazy thick. It should work well for someone that sits on that area. Unfortunately, the pad in the crotch area, where I need the padding, wouldn’t cover my daughter at a few months old, much…
I really like these shorts I really like these shorts. The first pair I ordered was actually too large. Fearing the sizing issues of past orders i went with a 3x (I wear a 14/16 regular) and it was way too big. I like these to fit really tight and the 3X was too easy to get on. I then returned and exchanged with a 2X and although it could technically be a little tighter, i will keep that one. The padding does fit weird but that could be because it is new still and hasn’t been worn or washed a few times. Other than that,…