Bike Multitool 8 in 1 by Pro Bike Tool. Reliable, Compact and Lightweight Repair Kit for Road and Mountain Bikes. Strong Full Stainless Steel, No Rust, Long Leverage Bicycle Tools, Includes Bag
Have you used a bike tool before that hasn’t delivered when you needed it the most – stuck on a road or trail far from home?!
Whether you’re a Pro, Weekend Warrior or Cycling Commuter, we know you want and deserve the best.
Buy the Pro Bike Tool 8 in 1 for PRO PERFORMANCE when it counts – the BEST Bike Tool out in the market from the Bike Tool Experts.
UPGRADE YOUR RIDE!
Stunning ergonomic design
High polished, smooth and durable finish
Stylish & discreet bag
Superior Quality Materials
Full high strength SUS420 stainless steel
Corrosion resistance surface treatment
Slim, Compact & Lightweight
Size: 91mm x 39mm x 7.5mm / 3.7 x 1.5 x 0.3 inches
Weight: 99g / 3.49oz
8 Strong Tools with Long Leverage
Precision CNC machined tools
90° / 270° auto-index
Tools locked into sidebars with rivet system
Great for tightening and adjusting bicycle handlebars, stem, seatpost, chainring bolt, derailleurs and more!
Allen / Hex Tools: 2.5/3/4/5/6
Star Shaped / Torx Tools: T25/T30
Phillips Tools: PH1 cross drive
WORRY FREE SHOPPING with the Pro Bike Tool ‘Promise’. We know our products are the Best Quality and they’ll last a Lifetime, so if you have any product issues – we’re very happy to either provide a refund or a replacement!
- RELIABLE & BUILT TO LAST multi tool – Cold forged SUS420 stainless steel for high strength and durability.
- SLIM, COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT bicycle tool kit. Only 0.3 inches thick, 3.7 inches long & lightweight at 3.49oz.
- SAFELY TIGHTEN BOLTS, EVEN THE TOUGHEST ONES! 8 long leverage tools: Allen / Hex Tool 2.5/3/4/5/6, Star Shaped/Hex Tool T25/T30 and Phillips Tool PH1 cross drive. Auto indexing feature ensures tools lock into place when tightening.
- SLIM, STYLISH & DISCREET BAG included to safely protect the bike tool. Check out our ‘Buying Guide’ video in the ‘Related Video Shorts’ section.
- PRO QUALITY – We’re so confident about the quality of our products that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement – can’t say fairer than that!
Very, very good bike tool.
Best road tool out there. After 15 years of riding, this bike tool is the best road tool that I’ve ever owned . The Pro Bike Tool is perfect for quick on the road fixes. It’s very slim and fits perfectly in my saddle bag. My seat post slipped a few days ago and that’s a large nut to tighten. This baby did it with no strain. It’s $20 and you get what you pay for. The price is right. I’m buying another one for my other bike. There is no chain tool, that would change the thinness that I love. I checked Ebay for a…
The first thing I noticed was how sturdy this is. It has some heft, but not heavy. It’s a quality tool. Made very well. Nothing worse than a cheap tool breaking the first time you need it!! I’ve been there and will always pay a bit more to know that something will preform to my expectations when the time comes.This is the second item I have purchased from Pro Bike Tool. They have earned my trust for a quality product and exceptional customer service. BTW, I have NOT been given…