Bike Pump, Kitbest Aluminum Alloy Portable Bike Floor Pump, Mountain, Road, Hybrid & BMX Bike Tire Pump, Floor Bicycle Air Pump Compatible with Presta & Schrader Valve & Sports Ball (Black)
Why the KitBest Bicycle Floor Pump?
KitBest bike floor pump is the perfect lightweight performance bicycle air pump for competitive and social riders. It has been designed with a long hose and a reversible valve head which is compatible both for Presta and Schrader valves. So you can use it as Presta valve pump and Schrader valve pump.
Compact and Portable
KitBest bike floor pump is not only lightweight and premium material, but also portable to attach to your bike with the bracket clip.
High pressure up to 130 PSI makes the pumping easily and safely to best performance, which inflates the bike tire from mountain bike (MTB pump) to road bike (Road bike pump), the perfect road bike tire pump
KitBest bike floor pump is made of high quality aluminum alloy guarantees the durability and lightweight
Air Inflation Needles
KitBest bike floor pump inflates sports balls and balloon easily and effectively with the air inflation needles, such as soccer ball, basketball, volleyball and yoga ball, so you can use it as ball pump as well.
– SIZE: 290 mm (11.4 inches) closed, 420 mm (16.5 inches) fully opened
– WEIGHT: 200g
– VALVE: Reversible Presta & Schrader valve
– PRESSURE: 130psi maximum pressure
– Accessories Included: Mounting bracket x 1, Air Inflation needle x 1, Screw x 2, Strap x 1, Glueless Puncture Repair Kit x 1
5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Most bike pump brands cannot give you a 5 year warranty for mini floor bike pump as they know their products are likely to break well before then. With this in mind we stand by our bike floor pump and provide a 5 year warranty.
- Mini Aluminum Alloy Bicycle pump barrel, ULTRA DURABLE design and EASY TO CARRY. The bike pump is small enough to easily fit in your bike bag too. You will be able to deal with a flat tire outside anywhere and anytime. Kitbest Mini bike floor pump is one of the most powerful lightweight bicycle Floor pumps available.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT & A FULL RANGE OF ACCESSORIES: It is almost weightless (only 200g) and extremely compact that can be attached to the bike frame under the water bottle cage with the mounting bracket. ACCESSORIES include Gas needle to inflate the sports balls, Mounting bracelet to attach the pump on the bike, Rubber Binding Strap to fix the tube, Glueless puncture repair kit to be prepared for a flat tire anywhere and User manual
- EASY TO USE Dual action pumping and thumb lock, up to 130 psi capacity that allows you to use this floor pump to inflate the bike tire from flat during emergencies repair or keep the tire pressure up during the long rides. In addition. You are also able to inflate the sports balls with the gas needle. DON’T RIDE WITHOUT IT, it is your best partner of bike
- BONUS: KitBest bike tire pump also comes with glueless emergency puncture kit so you’ll never have to worry about being left stranded with a flat tire.
- We are committed to provide excellent customer service with our UNCONDITIONAL Free Replacement or Money back guarantee for a period of 5 years
This is a very good bike pump but it has some quirks that may … I’ve had this for about three months now and use it daily. I’ve noticed some negative reviews on here and I can only advise that you take them with a grain of salt. This is a very good bike pump but it has some quirks that may frustrate you if you don’t troubleshoot.First is the clamp that locks the pump onto your tire nozzle. Pulling the clamp outward and towards you locks it in place. If it’s facing in the downward position, it’s not locked. If you hear air escaping while you are…
This thing is pretty junky, it works This thing is pretty junky, it works, but the psi capability is very low (maybe 70psi?), and this thing is very flimsy, everything wiggles and josels around, the manufacturing tolerances are barely adequate enough to actually work as a mechanical pump, which is quite a happy surprise, because as soon as i opened it, i was shocked and thought there was no way this thing could actually hold air pressure and that i’d have to immediately return it. It is made with some aluminium bits, but most of…