Critical Cycles Classic Fixed-Gear Single-Speed Bike with Pursuit Bullhorn Bars, 43cm/X-Small, Celeste
Critical Cycles is about to make dreams come true. We’ve been listening and we’ve finally come out with a pursuit fixie. Now equipped with bullhorn handlebars, every ride on this fixed-gear/single-speed bike is about to be the most comfortable ride of your life. The subtle forward drop of these handlebars allows you to ride in a variety of positions. Cycle how you want to cycle with this timeless beauty. Like its predecessors, this bike comes with a protek crank, sun run freewheel, KMC chain, Pro Max brakes, and wanda tires. It’s optimized for city riding with 43mm stars super deep V rims, wanda tires, and a lightweight but durable hand built tig-welded steel frame. No Critical Cycles fixie would be complete without a flip-flop hub, obviously. The rear wheel has a flip-flop hub, which allows you to effortlessly and quickly transform your own bike into a fixed-gear or a single-speed with a freewheel. The bottom bracket is sealed to keep out moisture and dirt, extending the life of your bike. Life really is about the pursuit of happiness.
- Premium hand built steel Fixed gear single speed Track frame with bar spin clearance, water bottle mounts, no toe overlap, and horizontal Drop outs
- Super deep-v double wall rims with stainless steel spokes and flip-flop rear wheel hub allows changing from single-speed to Fixed gear with ease
- Low profile VP platform BMX pedals, sealed bottom Bracket, wander tires, kmc chain, Promax brake, 3 pc crank, and lightweight alloy chain wheel
- Pursuit bullhorn handlebars with soft kraton rubber grips for ultimate comfort and urban comfort saddle
- Comes 85% built, comes with the tools you need to build and maintain your bicycle