Critical Cycles Classic Fixed-Gear Single-Speed Bike with Pursuit Bullhorn Bars, 49cm/Small, Celeste
Critical Cycles is about to make dreams come true. We’ve been listening and we’ve finally come out with a pursuit fixie. Now equipped with bullhorn handlebars, every ride on this fixed-gear/single-speed bike is about to be the most comfortable ride of your life. The subtle forward drop of these handlebars allows you to ride in a variety of positions. Cycle how you want to cycle with this timeless beauty. Like its predecessors, this bike comes with a protek crank, sun run freewheel, KMC chain, Pro Max brakes, and wanda tires. It’s optimized for city riding with 43mm stars super deep V rims, wanda tires, and a lightweight but durable hand built tig-welded steel frame. No Critical Cycles fixie would be complete without a flip-flop hub, obviously. The rear wheel has a flip-flop hub, which allows you to effortlessly and quickly transform your own bike into a fixed-gear or a single-speed with a freewheel. The bottom bracket is sealed to keep out moisture and dirt, extending the life of your bike. Life really is about the pursuit of happiness.
- Premium hand built steel Fixed gear single speed Track frame with barspin clearance, water bottle mounts, no toe overlap, and horizontal Drop outs
- Super deep-v double wall rims with stainless steel spokes and flip-flop rear wheel hub allows changing from single-speed to Fixed gear with ease
- Low profile VP platform BMX pedals, sealed bottom Bracket, wander tires, kmc chain, Promax brake, 3 pc crank, and lightweight alloy chain wheel
- Pursuit bullhorn handlebars with soft kraton rubber grips for ultimate comfort and urban comfort saddle
- Comes 85% built, comes with the tools you need to build and maintain your bicycle
I was disappointed on the way it came though The bicycle itself gets 5 stars. It’s exactly what I was looking for.I was disappointed on the way it came though. There was no assembly instructions in the “manual” that comes with it. There’s instructions online, however. It came with the flip flop hub on the fixed side and I wanted to change it to the free wheel side, but the bolts were on the wheel so tight, I had to take it to a bicycle shop to get them off.Everything else about it is crisp and clean. I got…