Critical Cycles Classic Fixed-Gear Single-Speed Track Bike with Pursuit Bullhorn Bars, Matte Black, 53cm/Medium
Critical Cycles is about to make dreams come true. We’ve been listening and we’ve finally come out with a Pursuit fixie. Now equipped with bullhorn handlebars, every ride on this fixed-gear/single-speed bike is about to be the most comfortable ride of your life. The subtle forward Drop of these handlebars allows you to ride in a variety of positions. Cycle how you want to cycle with this timeless beaut. Like its predecessors, this bike comes with a protek crank, sun run freewheel, KMC chain, Pro max brakes, and wanda tires. It’s optimized for city riding with 43mm stars super deep V rims, wanda tires, and a lightweight but durable hand built tig-welded steel frame. No Critical Cycles fixie would be complete without a flip-flop hub, obviously. The rear wheel has a flip-flop hub, which allows you to effortlessly and quickly transform your own bike into a fixed-gear or a single-speed with a freewheel. The bottom bracket is sealed to keep out moisture and dirt, extending the life of your bike. Life really is about the Pursuit of happiness.
- Premium hand built steel fixed gear single speed track frame with bar spin clearance, water bottle mounts, no toe overlap, and horizontal drop outs
- Super deep-V double wall rims with stainless steel spokes and flip-flop rear wheel hub allows changing from single-speed to fixed gear with ease
- Low profile VP Platform BMX pedals, sealed bottom bracket, wander tires, KMC chain, Promax brake, 3 PC crank, and lightweight alloy chain wheel
- Pursuit bullhorn handlebars with soft Kraton rubber grips for ultimate comfort and urban comfort saddle
- Comes 85% built, comes with the tools you need to build and maintain your bicycle. Critical Cycles Pista Saddle