Critical Cycles Men’s Barron Hybrid 21 Speed Bike, Graphite/Orange, 22″/X-Large
Not all roads are created equal, which is why we designed the Barron to conquer them all. Engineered to quickly adapt to any surface, whether cycling through the manhole covered city streets, trekking up steep hills, or taking a casual ride down your local bike trail, the Barron was built to ensure you arrive with ease. A lightweight aluminum frame provides strength and agility while its Zoom suspension fork absorbs the shock of the road, ensuring an enjoyable ride. The Barron’s upright handlebars add a level of comfort by allowing for a more natural and relaxed riding position. The Kenda Kwest tires come equipped with a semi slick tread and water dispersion grooves to provide all weather versatility and the ability to ride in just about any environment. Equipped with name brand components such as a Shimano Tourney 21 speed drivetrain and Mega range gearing, this bike allows for fast and easy gear changes, which makes cycling for your commute, fitness, or weekend ride a gratifying experience. Additional features such as a comfort saddle, twist grip shifters, ergonomic brake levers and a sturdy rear mount kickstand provide everything you need for a day spent gallivanting through a variety of terrains.
- Men’s 21-speed Hybrid bike with sturdy yet lightweight 6061 aluminum frame designed to take on a variety of terrains
- Zoom suspension fork soaks up the bumps for increased comfort and improved handling
- Kenda Kwest road tires feature a semi slick tread for low rolling resistance and water dispersion grooves for all weather riding
- Brand components such as a Shimano Tourney 21 speed drivetrain for easy reliable shifting & Mega range gearing to help you tackle the steepest hills
- Complete with comfortable upright handlebars, comfort saddle, twist grip shifters, ergonomic brake levers, and a sturdy rear mount kickstand.
So Awesome My fiancé put it together for me yesterday. We took it for a brief spin bcuz it was cold out but so far so good! I’m a 5′ 4″ female. I scored the small frame size at 100 bucks! Its perfect size and an awesome deal. I had a Schwinn 700c that was much bigger and heavier. I can keep up to my fiancé better on this. My sister and law stopped over and wanted one immediately but when we brought it up on amazon the deal was gone and it was up to $269. This was a great buy. Hope it…
It’s a great bike for the price It’s a great bike for the price; It weighs in at 31 pounds (for the large 22″ frame.) It’s well designed but you can see where they cut some corners: some of the decals are stickers rather than paint, entry level shifters, you get the idea. But, for the price I’m happy with what you get; it’s a solid frame, easy to ride and comes in many sizes.The good – Light, Sturdy kickstand, thin low rolling resistance tires, comfortable shape, amazing priceThe bad – Shimano shifters can be…