Diamondback Bicycles Diamondback Century Sport Road Bicycle 56cm Frame / Blue, 56 cm / Large
We’ve designed the century Sport to remove as many barriers as possible for those on the fence about buying a road bike: from fit to ride quality to accessibility. If you’re thinking about joining the ranks of road riders, this bike will make your decision easy. We’ve completely redesigned these bikes this year, improving their looks, features, and ride quality. Our 7005 aluminum alloy frameset has formed tubes for durability and great power transfer, making it able to perform when called upon. The overall ride benefits from our enhanced performance geometry, which utilizes a taller headtube to put you in a slightly more upright position than a race bike. Imperceptible to most, the advantages of epg make themselves apparent towards the end of a ride, when your neck and back experience much less fatigue. The century Sport has a 2×8 drivetrain and a great mix of FSA and Shimano components to keep you on the road, ensuring that your decision has some staying power.
- New aluminum alloy frame with formed tubes looks great and saves weight
- Enhanced performance geometry fights fatigue
- Shimano Claris dual control integrated shifter/brakes
- FSA tempo compact crankset (50/34T)
- Diamondback Equation SE wheelset with Kenda K196 700x26c tires