OUTERDO Hollow Mountain Bike Saddle Bicycle Soft Cushion Seat Black 28 x 13cm
100% Brand new and High quality
Fashion and streamlined bicycle saddle design
Thick elastic comfortable and breathable
Easy to wash
Practical reliable and durable
Best choice for riding essentials
Material: Polyurethane + Leather + Steel
Size: 28 x 13CM (L x W)
1 x Bike Saddle
- HOLLOW DESIGN:Center cutout offers anotomic relief and ventilation,this bike seat relieving pressure on the perineum and providing airflow and comfort during long rides.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN:This bike saddle is ergonomically designed to be good for your cycling ,Perform at your fullest potential on a saddle that can match your strongest outputs.And it has excellent shockproof and maximum firmness.
- COMFORTABLE & BREATHABLE:The foam padding provides ultra comfort and save you from cycling pain.And the hollow-out design can Reduce the material in the middle of the saddle ,make it lighter and breathable.
- EASY INSTALLATION & SUITABLE FOR MANY BIKE:The bike seat is very easy installation and suitable for all kinds of bike .The size of it is 10.5”x5.9” and the weight is 330g, narrower seat can increase your speed and relieves pressure on sensitive areas.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:If there any issue about this product,please feel free to contract us first,we will resolve this or refund for you.Please confirm this bike seat cushion can fit your requirement before ordering.
The seat is very comfortable, but I did notice an issue after a …
Good info for thicker thighs where the width matters!
It’s a matter of preference For an inexpensive saddle, this one is surprisingly comfortable. The cutout does need to be bigger (personal preference; others prefer a smaller or no cutout).For short rides and/or easier rides, this saddle was good. But more than a couple of hours riding or along real rough trails, it became uncomfortable. Also, I couldn’t ride it without chamois.If you need a cheap saddle with a smaller cutout and you always wear a chamois, this saddle may be perfect for you. It’s just not…