Diamondback Bicycles Interval Complete Performance Hybrid Bike
Riding on the weekends and maybe to work on occasion is a great way to gain some fitness, but that Heavy old bike you’ve got in the garage just isn’t that much fun. The interval carbon is here to lighten your load and help you tap out a faster rhythm when you’re pushing on the pedals. The feather weight carbon monocoque frame delivers a fun, nimble ride and the performance hybrid geometry puts you in an upright position and makes sure you stay comfortable whether you’re cranking crosstown or just jetting down to the store. The performance carbon fork quiets the chatter of choppy roads and always delivers smooth, confident handling. Factor in the smooth shifting Shimano 10-speed Tiagra drivetrain, powerful Tektro disc brakes and improved traction from the Schwalbe Spicer tires, and you’ll discover a whole new way to get around. This bike is part of the new diamondback ready ride program. Hand built and shipped ride ready in a few easy steps! diamondback ready ride bikes eliminate the usual hassle of tedious at-home bike assembly, an often-ignored process that can take hours. Our program allows you to spend less time assembling your new bike and more time riding it. Ready ride bikes are hand-built nearly to completion and shipped straight to you. All you need to do is put on the front wheel, seat, and pedals. Yes, the brakes are dialed in and the Derailleurs are adjusted: just pump up the tires and go.
- Diamondback Ready Ride: bike comes in bigger box, takes less time to assemble and is ready to ride in a few easy steps
- Hand built Interval carbon monocoque frame with Performance Hybrid Geometry delivers lightweight, responsive ride
- Performance Carbon fork for smooth and precise handling
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed Rapid Fire shifters and rear derailleur for smooth, reliable shifting
- Disc brakes and wider tires for improved safety on city streets