Diamondback Bicycles Recoil 29er Full Suspension Mountain Bike, Light Silver, 18″/Medium
The benefits of full suspension aren’t exclusive to super bikes. The recoil uses a simple single pivot design to deliver the smooth ride that comes from a bike that’s doing everything it can to maintain traction underneath you. Four inches of front and rear suspension travel combine with 29 inch wheels to take the edge off all but the biggest roots, holes, and rocks on the trail, giving you a plush and smooth ride. The frame is built using butted and formed aluminum tubing, a standard of light weight and durability in the bike world, so it’s ready to brave the mountains with you. You’ll be rolling for seasons to come with a trail-proven parts build including a Shimano 3×8 speed drivetrain, Tetra disc brakes, and solid components all around.
- Hand built 4-inch travel 6061 T-6 aluminum alloy full suspension 29er frame is ready for the trail
- Optimized single pivot with sealed cartridge bearings for smooth performance and durability
- SR Sun tour XCT 100Mm suspension fork and Kind shock coil rear shock tackle the terrain
- Shimano 3×8 speed drivetrain provides reliable shifting through 24 gears
- Tetra Aires mechanical disc brakes make stopping easy