Exerpeutic GOLD 525XLR Folding Recumbent Exercise Bike, 400 lbs
Even if you live in New York style apartment where space is limited, Exerpeutic gold 525XLR folding recumbent exercise bike would be your perfect choice. Boasting its 400 lb extended weight capacity utilizing heavy duty and high durability steel frame and 8 level magnetic tension control system, Exerpeutic gold 525XLR features a large backrest and seat cushion which is adjustable to fit 5’2″ to 6’5″ user height. With an easy to read LCD computer and hand pulse, you can track your workout results and monitor your target heart rate zone. After done your workout, Exerpeutic gold 525XLR can be easily folded to almost 1/2 the size for storage. Let’s get started with Exerpeutic gold 525XLR recumbent bike. Features: folds for storage and can moved with the included transportation wheels. An 8 level magnetic tension control system for an easier or more challenging workout. An easy to read large LCD computer display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, pulse, odometer and scan. 3 piece “high torque” cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion. The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music.Large seat cushion and back rest for users of any size. Seat adjustable to fit 5’2″ to 6’5″ user height. Folds to almost 1/2 the size, so it is uniquely compact for Closets and small storage areas. Folded dimensions: 27″ L x 18″ W x 48″ h. Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising. Extended leg stabilizer to prevent any movement or tipping when exercising. All batteries included (2 AA). 1 Year limited warranty. Set up dimensions: 48.5″ L x 24″ W x 46″H. Set up weight: 54.7 lbs.
- 400 lb. Extended weight capacity utilizing heavy duty and high durability steel frame. 27% more steel than the Exerpeutic 400XL folding recumbent bike for more maximum performance
- 8 level magnetic tension control System. An easy to read large LCD computer display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, Pulse, odometer and Scan
- Large seat cushion and back rest for users of any size. Seat adjustable to fit 5’2″ to 6’5″ user height which is great for taller people.
- Semi-recumbent design allows you easily to get on and off the bike. Dual transmission flywheel allows for higher resistance workout
- Folds to almost 1/2 the size. Folded dimensions: 27″ L x 18″ w x 48″ H. 1 Year limited Warranty.Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising
Great bike for a good price This is a very quiet exercise bike, sturdy on both carpet and wood floor. The seat is a bit hard, as seems to be the case for most bikes, but seems to be softening as I use it. Computer is easy to use while riding, and shuts off automatically after a few minutes of non-use. It remembers where you left off, so you can stop and then resume…to reset your numbers hold the mode button down for a few seconds. The odometer keeps a running total of miles, even after you reset (it resets if the…
Good enough Just got it, assembled, and exercised the first time. Here are the first impressions:Well packaged, and arrived without any damage to the contents. Assembly takes about 2 hours because you need to carefully read every sentence to understand the fine details. Most of it is easy to understand and intuitive, but there are a few challenging points you need to pay attention to. Installation hardware is very well organized in a difficult to open clamshell package. You need to open…