Gelindo Insulated Hydration Backpack Pack with 2.5L BPA Free Bladder – Keeps Liquid Cool up to 4 Hours, Water Backpack for Hiking Camping Cycling Running, 18L
Perfect Companion for Daily Use & Outdoor Adventures
Looking for an awesome daypack or a practical gift for your family or friends? This daypack is definitely your best choice. The lightweight daypack with a large capacity and stylish look works great for outdoor adventures like running, cycling, fishing and hiking or leisure activities in or out of the city. Furthermore, With the hydration reservoir compartment that works great for 2.5L bladder and can keep liquid cool for at least 4 hours, this pack can also be used as a cooler bag.
Why Choose Gelindo Daypack:
– Lightweight with large capacity , perfect for day-to-day use or occasional travel.
– Comes together with a 2.5L hydration bladder to give your extra bonus.
– With the open assistant compartment you can conveniently store your quick-dry sweat towel, umbrella or hat
– Two extra pockets on the wide waist straps are specially designed for easy and safe access of your valuables -Hydration reservoir compartment works great for 2.5L bladder and can keeps your liquid cool for up to 4 hours
– Safety reflectors on the shoulder straps and front side of the backpack
– Shock absorbing chest strap and built-in safety whistle for any urgent use
– Adjustable shoulder/chest/waist straps for a customizable fit
– Hidden-teeth zippers and durable water-resistant nylon material
– Breathable shoulder straps and mesh ventilated back promise an enjoyable and comfortable carry
– 100% satisfaction guarantee. Great gift for your family or friends, for both men & women.
- INSULATION COMPARTMENT with 2.5L WATER BLADDER: Roomy enough to store water bladder and other items like lunchbox and clothes. Isolating the heat transfer between your back and the bladder, this thickened hydration compartment can effectively keep liquid cool for up to 4 hours. Comes with a BPA-free leak-proof 2.5L water bladder to keep your body hydrated throughout the entire outdoor adventures.
- MULTI-STORAGE LAYERS: Designed with four large compartments, built-in layers and other different size and purpose driven pockets, this pack can easily store everything your need for day-long or overnight trips. All your items can be kept organized and easily accessed.
- LARGE CAPACITY: With the open compartment and zip pocket in the front you can store and take things like towel or umbrella out conveniently when hiking or cycling. The main compartment and the secondary compartment work great to meet your storage of necessities such as 13-inch notebook, iPad, Emergency clothes, raincoat, outdoor caps, first-aid kits for outdoor activities.
- COMFORTABLE CARRYING SYSTEM: Ergonomic concave air mesh back padding panels and breathable adjustable shoulder straps allow for airflow and better fit of your back, promising an enjoyable and comfortable all-day carry, even when fully loaded.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Comes with Gelindo’s 100% satisfaction guarantee and easy-to-reach customer service. Great gift for your family or friends, for both men & women.
5 Stars and a great value I bought one of these for myself and my wife before our recent trip to Hawaii. We both used them as carry ons on the plane and for some extreme day hikes that we went on in both Maui and Kauai. This was our first time using a hydration pack and I have to say this did everything I wanted it to and worked like a charm. Here’s some thoughts.I saw someone say there’s no hole for the hose but yes there are two, one on each side near the shoulders. Run the hose through that, through the opening…
This is a really good unit that can carry a lot of water plus other bottles plus even more stuff This is a really good unit. I got tired of strapping my fanny pack and another bag to my hydration pack and then having to carry other stuff in my pockets. So, I started looking for a good combination backpack and hydration pack. I ordered this because it seemed to fit my requirements and the price was right.I test walked this backpack to the Upper Emerald Pools at Zion National Park yesterday. That’s a mile and a half hike that goes up about 300 feet on somewhat tricky trails over…