Hydration Pack Backpack Tactical – BONLEX Hight Quality Rucksack Water Backpack including 3L BPA free Water Bladder,Heavy Duty,Light Weight,for Hiker,Biker,Runner and Climber 2Years Warranty (Black)
1. Lightweight straps design, much more comfortable for this water backpack.
2. Rugged 1000 Denier Polyester heavy-duty construction, perfect for hiking, cycling, running or biking
3. Whistle buckle on chest straps for emergency
4. This hydration backpack have two front pocketsare very practical, suitable for storing small articles such as mobile phone.
5. Molle system for attaching your extra tactical equipment
6. Integrated breathable mesh pad in the back of the water pack, breathable and not muggy.
7. The waterproof nylon fabric, prevent the items inside from being wet.
8. Color: TAN
Tactical Hydration Pack Backpacks x 1
3L/100 OZ TPU Water Bladder BPA Free x 1
- ♥️♥️HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL:1000D CORDURA Fabric,420D PVC lining,YKK Ziper,heavy-duty construction,resistant scrapes and tears.It is lightweight and touch soft.
- ♥️♥️REPLACEABLE 3L BLADDER: Includes a 0.4mm thinckness 3L/100 OZ Food grade TPU material Water Bladder Reservoir, Insulated tube, BPA free,Tastefree.Includes a wide screw cap so you can add ice cubes to keep your drink even colder. It holds enough to get you through a day of hiking,cycling, running or period after biking
- ♥️♥️ADJUSTABLE SHOULD & CHEST STRAPS:Will fit chest sizes from kids and teens as small as 27″ up to adults with a 50″ chest. The chest straps make sure it doesn’t bounce when you move; Includes a whistle buckle for emergency
- ♥️♥️COMPACT DESIGN & MOLLE SYSTEM DESIGN: 19″x10″x1.5″ in size; Front pockets can hold your wallet, keys, phone, towel, or small tool.Molle system can expand any extra gear which you like!
- ♥️♥️GUARANEE:60 Day, 100% Satisfaction, Money Back Guarantee.If for any reason you are not 100% completely satisfied with this product, please contact customer service within the first 60 days period after asked. We will immediately refund your purchase price – no questions asked