Louis Garneau – Women’s Jade Bike Shoes, Black, US (9), EU (40)
The Jade Cycling Shoes are a great first step into the world of ‘clipped-in’ cycling, with enough performance features to help you find your rhythm, without blowing your budget. The thermobonding technique used in the construction of the upper makes it seamless, for improved aerodynamics and the elimination of painful pressure points. The outsole of the shoes are made with reinforced nylon which is both super-tough and light, with our patented multi-vent system helping to boost airflow. The offset hook and loop fastener straps provide great heel support and are easily-adjustable. Cool Stuff insoles provide improved arch support and airflow to the soles of your feet, while the reflectors on the heel will help keep you safe and seen at night. The shoes are optimized for use with SPD-SL, SPD, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleat systems.
- The Jade shoes are a great first step into the world of “clipped-in” cycling, with enough performance to help you find your rhythm without blowing your budget. The Velcro straps allow for easy adjustment while riding.
- STREAMLINED: The thermobonded seamless upper offers improved aerodynamics and eliminates pressure points.
- ALL DAY COMFORT: The standard, roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding. The insoles offer improved arch support and the HRS-80 retention holds your heel firmly in place.
- BREATHABLE: The synthetic leather and mesh combination offers comfort and breathability. The outsoles and insoles are both ventilated, improving airflow.
- DETAILS: The Jade cycling shoes weigh 272 g. The steel cleats fit all major road and SPD pedals. The reflective heel provides visibility in low light.