Merax Finiss 26″ Aluminum 21 Speed Mountain Bike with Disc Brakes (Style White&Red)
1. Assembled front wheel with quick-release pin, no tools needed.
2. Pedal threads are different from left side and right side. L / R signs are marked on the spindle of the each pedal, make sure they are assembled on the right side (when you ride on the bike, left pedal on your left hand, right pedal on your right hand). The right side pedal has a right-hand thread(removes counterclockwise, installs clockwise). The left side pedal has a left-hand thread (removes clockwise, installs counterclockwise).
Thread both pedals into the crank arms as far as you can by hand. Then Fully Tighten them with the wrench. If the pedals are not fully tightened, it may get loose and damage the threads, we will NOT be responsible for such damages.
3. Assembly and Tuning Required
This bicycle arrives 85% assembled. You will need to install the pedals, front wheel, handlebar and air up the tires.
4. Please MAKE SURE check at below link before purchase the bike:
Please kindly note that the standard of our design for this bike is 330 lbs, but in order to guarantee a long-term use, a relatively low weight limit is stated on the package (220 lbs).
Frame: 6061 Heat Treated Aluminum
Fork: Suspension Fork Alloy 80mm Travel
Shifters: Shimano EF51 21 Speed
Wheels: Double Wall Aluminum Rims
Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TZ50
Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TZ30
Crank: Aluminum Triple 42/34/24
Brakes: Mechanical Disc
Brake Levers: Shimano Aluminum
Seatpost: Aluminum w/ clamp 31.8 M8*60MM
Pedals: Aluminum 9/16″
Number of Speeds: 21
Product weight: 33 lbs
Frame size: 19″
Return Policy: http://www.amazon.com/sp?&seller=A1W84D9JGPQCVV&tab=policies
- Lightweight Heat Treated Aluminum Mountain Frame
- 26″ Double Wall Aluminum Rims Wheels for Easier Rolling
- Shimano 21-speed Derailleurs and Shifters for Reliable Shifting
- Front and Rear Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Suspension Fork 80mm Travel provides Smooth Bumps and Increases Control
Honest review.. I just got this bike today. I took it to my local bike shop for them to set it up. (40.00) bike looks great rides real smooth shifts great and has good quality hardware and brakes. The negative for this bike is the front shock. This is why the bike is 200.00 they went cheap with the fork. Im 265lbs and i bottom it out. I ordered a shock for 100.00 with a lock out for the bike. The only reason i didnt give it 5 stars is because of the shock. Other than that the bike is comparably to a 700.00…
This bike is worth the money. I just received this bike today and I am giving five stars right now as a first impression. I will be updating my review in about a month to add any updates and my thoughts about how the bike is holding up.To start off I want to clear up any of the questions that you see frequently on this bike, and also some common complaints that I saw. The most common questions I saw were: Does this bike work off-road or as a road bike? Does this bike come with a kickstand? Is it easy to…
For $200 you can’t do much better than this.This bike can best be summed up as: great at being adequate. For most people this bike will be do everything they need. For riding around town on pavement or gravel, riding through rain or sun, hitting the occasional bump or pothole, this will do just fine.Assembly is straightforward, although poorly documented. Mount the brake on the front wheel, mount the front wheel on the fork, install the handlebars, screw in the…