Merax Finiss 26″ Aluminum 21 Speed Mountain Bike with Disc Brakes (Style White&Red)
1. Assembled front wheel with quick-release pin, no tools needed.
2. Pedal threads are different from left side and right side. L / R signs are marked on the spindle of the each pedal, make sure they are assembled on the right side (when you ride on the bike, left pedal on your left hand, right pedal on your right hand). The right side pedal has a right-hand thread(removes counterclockwise, installs clockwise). The left side pedal has a left-hand thread (removes clockwise, installs counterclockwise).
Thread both pedals into the crank arms as far as you can by hand. Then Fully Tighten them with the wrench. If the pedals are not fully tightened, it may get loose and damage the threads, we will NOT be responsible for such damages.
3. Assembly and Tuning Required
This bicycle arrives 85% assembled. You will need to install the pedals, front wheel, handlebar and air up the tires.
4. Please MAKE SURE check at below link before purchase the bike:
Please kindly note that the standard of our design for this bike is 330 lbs, but in order to guarantee a long-term use, a relatively low weight limit is stated on the package (220 lbs).
Frame: 6061 Heat Treated Aluminum
Fork: Suspension Fork Alloy 80mm Travel
Shifters: Shimano EF51 21 Speed
Wheels: Double Wall Aluminum Rims
Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TZ50
Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TZ30
Crank: Aluminum Triple 42/34/24
Brakes: Mechanical Disc
Brake Levers: Shimano Aluminum
Seatpost: Aluminum w/ clamp 31.8 M8*60MM
Pedals: Aluminum 9/16″
Number of Speeds: 21
Product weight: 33 lbs
Frame size: 19″
Return Policy: http://www.amazon.com/sp?&seller=A1W84D9JGPQCVV&tab=policies
- Lightweight Heat Treated Aluminum Mountain Frame
- 26″ Double Wall Aluminum Rims Wheels for Easier Rolling
- Shimano 21-speed Derailleurs and Shifters for Reliable Shifting
- Front and Rear Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Suspension Fork 80mm Travel provides Smooth Bumps and Increases Control