Merax Finiss Aluminum 21 Speed 700C Road Bike Racing Bicycle Shimano (54 cm, Red & White)
1. Rotate the fork for 180 degree before assemble the front wheel (the brake will be in front of the bike)
2. Assembled front wheel with quick-release pin, no tools needed.
3. Pedal threads are different from left side and right side. L / R signs are marked on the spindle of the each pedal, make sure they are assembled on the right side (when you ride on the bike, left pedal on your left side, right pedal on your right side). The right side pedal has a right-hand thread(removes counterclockwise, installs clockwise). The left side pedal has a left-hand thread (removes clockwise, installs counterclockwise).
Thread both pedals into the crank arms as far as you can by hand. Then Fully Tighten them with the wrench. If the pedals are not fully tightened, it may get loose and damage the threads, we will NOT be responsible for such damages.
4. Please MAKE SURE check at below link before you purchase the bike:
Please kindly note that the standard of our design for this bike is 330 lbs, but in order to guarantee a long-term use, a relatively low weight limit is stated on the package (220 lbs).
Frame: Strong and Lightweight Aluminum Frame
Fork: 700C Steel Threadless
Front Derailleur: Shimano TZ-31
Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TZ50
Shifters: Shimano SA050
Brakes: Aluminum Caliper
Rims: Aluminum A5 700Cx14Gx36H*H30
Tires: Kenda 700*28C
Handlebar: W:420mm D:22.2mm
Seat post: Aluminum PR-P1-0 27.2*300*2.2
Weight: 28 LBS
Free pannier bag included
Assembly &Tuning is required.
Return policy: http://www.amazon.com/sp?&seller=A1W84D9JGPQCVV&tab=policies
- Lightweight and Sturdy 6061 Aluminum Frame for smooth riding and easy transport.
- Shimano shifter and Shimano derailleur for reliable shifting
- Quick-Release Front Wheels is easy to install and no tools needed
- Aluminum kickstand is lightweight and can reduce the weight of the bike
- Make sure you read Product Description before purchasing
Worth the money I am very pleased with this bicycle. I have had no problems at all. It rides great and is a great bicycle for the money. I recommend that you watch a video on how to adjust the gears as this will help get it tuned in or you can take it to a bicycle shop and get it done. I have put many miles on this bike over the 4 month period since I bought it and I have very few complaints about its performance. It rides good, the gears shift well, the tires have had no flats, the brakes are alright (not…
… so I wouldn’t have to worry about leaving my nice road bike outside (I work in a high bike … It arrived damaged and was not easy to put together. While customer service responded promptly (requiring detailed photos of my concern via Google drive separate from the method through Amazon), I was still disappointed about the whole process of it being damaged on arrival only to find out there were more damaged parts at the end that made the bike inoperable. We even had to use parts from an old bike we had to make it work. After the hours invested in putting it together, we were not about to…