Merax Finiss Aluminum 21 Speed 700C Road Bike Racing Bicycle Shimano (54 cm, Red & White)
1. Rotate the fork for 180 degree before assemble the front wheel (the brake will be in front of the bike)
2. Assembled front wheel with quick-release pin, no tools needed.
3. Pedal threads are different from left side and right side. L / R signs are marked on the spindle of the each pedal, make sure they are assembled on the right side (when you ride on the bike, left pedal on your left side, right pedal on your right side). The right side pedal has a right-hand thread(removes counterclockwise, installs clockwise). The left side pedal has a left-hand thread (removes clockwise, installs counterclockwise).
Thread both pedals into the crank arms as far as you can by hand. Then Fully Tighten them with the wrench. If the pedals are not fully tightened, it may get loose and damage the threads, we will NOT be responsible for such damages.
4. Please MAKE SURE check at below link before you purchase the bike:
Please kindly note that the standard of our design for this bike is 330 lbs, but in order to guarantee a long-term use, a relatively low weight limit is stated on the package (220 lbs).
Frame: Strong and Lightweight Aluminum Frame
Fork: 700C Steel Threadless
Front Derailleur: Shimano TZ-31
Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TZ50
Shifters: Shimano SA050
Brakes: Aluminum Caliper
Rims: Aluminum A5 700Cx14Gx36H*H30
Tires: Kenda 700*28C
Handlebar: W:420mm D:22.2mm
Seat post: Aluminum PR-P1-0 27.2*300*2.2
Weight: 28 LBS
Free pannier bag included
Assembly &Tuning is required.
Return policy: http://www.amazon.com/sp?&seller=A1W84D9JGPQCVV&tab=policies
- Lightweight and Sturdy 6061 Aluminum Frame for smooth riding and easy transport.
- Shimano shifter and Shimano derailleur for reliable shifting
- Quick-Release Front Wheels is easy to install and no tools needed
- Aluminum kickstand is lightweight and can reduce the weight of the bike
- Make sure you read Product Description before purchasing