Merax MS008700BAA Finiss 26″ Aluminum 21 Speed MG Alloy Wheel Mountain Bike
NOTICE 1. Assembled front wheel with quick-release pin, no tools needed. 2. Pedal threads are different from left side and right side. L / R signs are marked on the spindle of the each pedal, make sure they are assembled on the right side (when you ride on the bike, left pedal on your left hand, right pedal on your right hand). The right side pedal has a right-hand thread(removes counterclockwise, installs clockwise). The left side pedal has a left-hand thread (removes clockwise, installs counterclockwise). Thread both pedals into the crank arms as far as you can by hand. Then Fully Tighten them with the wrench. If the pedals are not fully tightened, it may get loose and damage the threads, we will NOT be responsible for such damages. 3. Assembly and Tuning Required This bicycle arrives 85% assembled. You will need to install the pedals, front wheel, handlebar and air up the tires. Specifications: Frame: 6061 Heat Treated Aluminum Fork: Aluminum mountain bike suspension fork with lock out Shifters: Shimano EF51 21 Speed Wheels: Lightweight Magnesium Alloy Wheels Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TZ50 Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TZ30 Crank: Aluminum 1/23/3224T34T42T170L Brakes: Mechanical Disc Brake Levers: Shimano Aluminum Seat post: Aluminum w/ clamp 31.8 M860MM Handlebar: Aluminum Pedals: Aluminum 9/16″ Number of Speeds: 21 Product weight: 34 lbs Frame size: 19″ Weight Capacity: 330 lbs Shipping package size: approx. 55830 inch.
- Lightweight magnesium alloy wheels for smooth riding and easy Transport
- Advanced aluminum mechanical lock out Mountain bike suspension fork provides smooths bumps and increases control
- Shimano 21-speed derailleurs and shifters for reliable shifting
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes System offers safe stopping power
- Heat treated aluminum 6061 Mountain frame for long lasting durability