Mini Bike Pump by Pro Bike Tool – Fits Presta and Schrader – High Pressure PSI – Reliable, Compact & Light – Best Quality & Performance – Bicycle Tire Pump for Road, Mountain and BMX Bikes
UPGRADE YOUR RIDE!
• Built to Last Top Notch Quality – Invest in the Best Mini Road Pump for Lasting High Performance. Don’t make the mistake of buying a cheap pump and getting stranded far from home!
• Super Compact & Lightweight The perfect road bike pump at only 7.3 inches and 3.49 oz. We know (small) size does matter!
• Engineered High Performance Oversized shaft and piston, as well as overlapping barrel and handle deliver efficient High Performance.
• High Pressure & Secure Connection The perfect mini road pump with max pressure of 120 psi. Thread on connection for both Presta and Schrader valves means efficient pumping performance and no air leaks.
• No Damaged or Broken Valves Brilliant flexible hose design delivers easy pumping and no damaged or broken valves – unlike ‘push or clamp-on’ style mini bike pumps!
• Robust & Secure Bracket with No Rattles Easy to mount and very secure with the added feature of a velcro strap for extra security.
We know our products are the Best Quality and they’ll last a Lifetime, so if you should ever have any questions or issues – we stand 100% behind our products and are here to assist you.
- Get Back Riding Fast – Reach riding pressure with 30% fewer pumping strokes than conventional mini bike pumps. High pressure up to 120 psi/8.3 bar
- Super Compact and Lightweight – Only 7.3 inches long and 3.49oz in weight, perfect for Size and Weight obsessed cyclists
- Reliable and Built To Last – Made from superior quality CNC machined aluminum alloy with durable and precise parts, which are built to last so you can have a safe and enjoyable ride
- Presta And Schrader Compatible – Secure thread-on valve connection, enables a tight seal with no air leaks. Check out our ‘Buying Guide’ video in the ‘Related Video Shorts’ section.
- No Pump Rattles Or Lost Pump with our safe and secure frame mount bracket with velcro strap. Important: Pre-drilled holes in bike frame required for installation of pump mount