Mini Bike Pump by Pro Bike Tool – Fits Presta and Schrader – High Pressure PSI – Reliable, Compact & Light – Best Quality & Performance – Bicycle Tire Pump for Road, Mountain and BMX
UPGRADE YOUR RIDE!
• Built to Last
Top Notch Quality – Invest in the Best Mini Road Pump for Lasting High Performance.
Don’t make the mistake of buying a cheap pump and getting stranded far from home!
• Super Compact & Lightweight
The perfect road bike pump at only 7.3 inches and 3.49 oz. We know (small) size does matter!
• Engineered High Performance
Oversized shaft and piston, as well as overlapping barrel and handle deliver efficient High Performance.
• High Pressure & Secure Connection
The perfect mini road pump with max pressure of 120 psi.
Thread on connection for both Presta and Schrader valves means efficient pumping performance and no air leaks.
• No Damaged or Broken Valves
Brilliant flexible hose design delivers easy pumping and no damaged or broken valves – unlike ‘push or clamp-on’ style mini bike pumps!
• Robust & Secure Bracket with No Rattles
Easy to mount and very secure with the added feature of a velcro strap for extra security.
We know our products are the Best Quality and they’ll last a Lifetime, so if you should ever have any questions or issues – we stand 100% behind our products and are here to assist you.
- Get Back Riding Fast. Reach riding pressure with 30 per cent fewer pumping strokes than conventional mini bike pumps. High pressure up to 120 psi 8.3 bar
- Super Compact and Lightweight – Only 7.3 inches long and 3.49oz in weight, perfect for Size and Weight obsessed cyclists
- Reliable and Built To Last – Made from superior quality CNC machined aluminum alloy with durable and precise parts, which are built to last so you can have a safe and enjoyable ride
- Presta And Schrader Compatible – Secure thread-on valve connection, enables a tight seal with no air leaks
- No Pump Rattles Or Lost Pump with our safe and secure frame mount bracket with velcro strap. Important: Pre-drilled holes in bike frame required for installation of pump mount
Great portable pump for emergencies. Limitations on top pressure and mounting bracket. As background, I build bicycles and own several bike pumps. For portable pumps, I own an older model Zefal frame pump and a Topeak Road Morph G Mini. I will be comparing this Pro Bike Tool pump with my older pumps.The Pro Bike Tool pump is quite handsome, made with machined aluminum and textured for better grip. As the name of the product suggests, the pump is indeed “super compact.” It measures under 7.5in in length and is less than 1in in diameter at its widest point. For…