Mini Bike Pump & Glueless Puncture Repair Kit – Fits Presta & Schrader – 120 PSI – No Valve Changing Needed
‘Super Fit Clever Valve’ Automatically Fits Presta and Schrader Valves, No Valve Change Needed
‘Super Fit Clever Valve’ attaches to both Presta and Schrader with a tight seal that prevents air leaks, even up to 120 PSI.
Made to Last: 6061 Grade Aluminum
This compact bike tire pump is made from 6061 Aluminum Alloy, the stuff airplanes are made from.
Glueless Puncture Repair Kit Included
You’ll get a puncture when you least expect it, so be prepared. Get riding again in minutes with this Glue-less Emergency Puncture Kit.
Just patch, then inflate – get riding again faster!
Extendable ‘Telescope’ Design for Both High Pressure (Road) and High Volume (MTB) Tires
This frame mounted pump is an engineered high performance, lightweight and robust portable bike pump.
The dual ‘telescope’ feature allows for high pressure pumping to 120 PSI, the perfect small road cycle pump.
For volume inflation simply release the extendible telescope allowing more air per stroke, the perfect mountain bike pump.
Why Choose the Vibrelli Mini Bike Pump?
– Presta & Schrader compatible, no annoying valve change needed
– 120 PSI capacity
– Dual ‘telescope’ functionality, switch from high pressure to high volume
– ‘Super Fit’ seal for all valve types – no leaks
– INCLUDES: Glueless puncture repair kit – pocket sized
– INCLUDES: Sports needle – inflates sports balls
– INCLUDES: Inflatable decive valve – inflate pool toys
– INCLUDES: Mini pump frame mounting bracket
- No Valve Changing Needed: automatically compatible with both Presta and Schrader
- 120 PSI Extendable Telescope: easily switches from high volume to high pressure
- Super Fit Clever Valve: no leaks, firmly grips both Schrader and Presta valves automatically
- Mounting Bracket: attaches the tire pump to your bike, added velcro strap holds the pump firmly in place
- Included: glueless puncture kit, be prepared for a flat tire anywhere
Super Sweet Little Pump!
Fantastic little frame mount pump I ordered this pump to mount to the frame of my Specialized Rockhopper 29er. I was debating between a mini pump and a CO2 cartridge inflator, but I went with this pump because I didn’t want to be stuck out on the trail with no cartridges left. I’ve already used this pump once just to try it out, and it works really well. The telescopic handle really speeds up the inflation compared to other mini pumps I’ve used. The other nice thing is the way that this pump mounts to the bike frame. It will…
Very good value — and works well This pump is a very good value, and works well. The patch kit comes in a nice, compact and sturdy case, which is great. The included needle valve for pumping balls and the like isn’t something I’ll necessarily use, but it’s a nice thing to have on hand if I ever do need it.The pump is compact, and comes with a clip for mounting to the bike frame, as well as a velcro strap to keep it securely where it should be. I particularly like the feature that allows it to double its capacity;…