ORKAN 20″ MTB Folding bike Sports Shimano 6 Speed Silver Bike SLIVER
Shimano Hybrid Suspension , quality components from suppliers; it’s tough and built to last, and looks great too.For so many people, space is at a premium, whether it’s storage space at home, space in the car, or even space on public transport. This bike allows you to keep all the fun of a mountain bike even in tight spaces.
Shifter: Power SFT-30 6 speed grip shifter,black
Front Derailleur: NIL
Rear Derailleur: Shimano TY21,6Spd,Index:black,Guide:black
Freewheel:Steel 6 speed,non-index,brown
Rims: Alloy Double Wall,26*14G*36H*1.75″,cnc side,A/V,sliver
Tires: 20″*1.75″,Black W/O Logo
Pedals: 9/16,W/Balls,W/Cpsc Reflectors
Brake levals: Power Silver Steel Lever W/Black Plastic Bracket For V Brake
Handlebar: Alloy Riser Bar,W=560Mm,25.4Mm,Sandblast Black
Saddle: ORKAN Mtb Style Saddle,Black Cover W/Black Rail W/Gtm Logo W/Clamp
Kickstand: Steel Rear Type L=230mm Black
Weight: 15.5kgs/ 34.2lbs
- Seat Height and Handle Bar Height is adjustable. Suitable for people who have 4’5″-5’8″.
- Shimano 6-speed drivetrain is a staple of reliability. Seat Height and Handle Bar Height is adjustable. Suitable for people who have 4’5″-5’8″.
- Produckt weight: 32 LBs. / Size 20” x 335mm. / Max. weight capacity: 250LBs. (Recommended rider’s max. weight: 200 LBs).
- Brake: Power steel v-brakes. Frame: 20″ HI-TEN folding frame.
- Heavy-duty kickstand. Premium quality bike for daily use for comfort.
Okay bike but nothing special.
Two Stars I bought this bike for short commutes to school. Essentially this is your average cheap fold-able bike, its not tremendously good, but not absolutely horrible. It gets you from point a to point b. I would recommend replace the included handlebar stem, my handlebar stem lock mechanism basically broke while I was riding in the middle of the road up a slight incline. Almost got ran over my incoming cars & my rear tire burst as I was pushing it to the sidewalk. The bike pretty much lasted a solid…