Osprey Packs Raptor 10 Hydration Pack, Black
You’ll love the way osprey’s raptor 10 carries when you’re riding rough, technical terrain thanks to the stretch harness and hip belt that comfortably connect the pack to your body. The 3 liter hydraulics reservoir reduces liquid movement for increased pack stability at high speed. The hydration sleeve is zippered for convenient refills and the hose routes over the right shoulder strap to the sternum strap where it anchors with a magnetic disk for on-the-fly access to the bite valve. The main compartment is accessible via a front zipper panel. There’s a stretch mesh front pocket for stashing a layer at the bottom of the big climb, zippered hip belt pockets to keep a phone or other valuables secure, and a special scratch-free sunglass pocket to protect your shades. The lid lock helmet carry system gives you a place to secure your helmet when you’re off the bike. If you have mechanical troubles on the trail, a roll out tool pouch provides organized access for Rapid trailside repairs. And if you ride late, there’s a blinker light attachment point and reflective patches for nighttime visibility.
- The front panel floating top pocket with a side zippered organizer pocket provides extra volume and organization when needed
- Side compression straps stabilize loads while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps
- Osprey’s lid lock attachment easily and securely carries bicycle helmets
- The blinker light attachment found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for Quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- A removable roll-out tool pouch is integrated into its own zippered lower pocket for Quick access. It provides tool organization for bike essentials
- Pockets: 3 interior slip, 1 interior zip, 4 exterior;Includes tool pouch