OZUZ BMX MTB Mountain Bike Bicycle Aluminum Pedals Three Sealed Bearing Shock Absorption Pedal 9/16″
1. Type: Bicycle pedals
2. Item Size: 0.9×3.98×4.8inch
3. Package Size: 1.7×5.2×9.1inch
4. Item Weight: 0.96 lb /pair
5. Color: Red+White/ Green+White/ Black+White/ Blue+White
6. Spindle: Cr-R CNC machined
7. Bearing: DU/Sealed
Note: The product you received is the new upgraded with 3 bearings.
● The unique design of three bearing structure, more smooth. Bearing ability is more stronger
● The antiskid nail design, better grip, your feet feel more comfortable
● With the function of shock absorption, the four shock absorber can especially take effect in the rugged mountain road climbing
● All fittings are made of exquisite CNC production and processing, each screws have been carefully polished.
1 Pair * OZUZ Bicyle pedals
We have strived to provide exceptional products and services. If you have any questions, please contact us APSP so that we may resolve the issue for you.
- Material: T6061 Aviation Aluminum Alloy
- Structure: Three bearing ,Four shock absorber,Lots of antiskid nails
- Processing Craft: Made of exquisite CNC
- Assembly Dimensions Of Alex: 9/16 inch & PW-3 Wrench (Hexagon installation and removal, simple to install, easy to replace)
- Light Weight and Ultra-Thin Size: 0.48lb, 0.9×3.98×4.80inches each
great offroad MTB pedals I think these pedals are awesome. They have a ton of grip. I ride on serious offroad MTB trails and I am not a fan of clipless pedals because I like to take my feet off the pedals. I’ve only put 50 miles on these pedals so far but they seem very sturdy and built well. They don’t spin freely if you try to spin them with your finger. I mean they spin fine but you cant just flick them with your finger and send them spinning. But with the kind of offroad riding I do I don’t think it matters. I’m…