Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottle (24-Ounce) (Big Bear)
Polar bottle is the original insulated plastic Sport bottle and has been keeping liquids colder, longer, since 1994. The bottle has evolved in the years since with brightly colored foil liners and patterns and an innovative removable Valve system. Made in America, Polar bottle is popular throughout the world.
- The Original Insulated Water Bottle – As the first to make insulated, BPA-free plastic sports water bottles, Polar Bottle has had over 20 years to perfect keeping liquids stored and cool for twice as long.
- Ultimate Thermal Protection – The double-wall construction of our insulated water bottles creates a thermal barrier of air to keep heat out and cold in. Foil layers reflect solar rays for additional thermal protection. Dishwasher and freezer safe.
- 100% BPA-Free Water Bottles – Polar Bottle water bottles are and always have been 100% BPA-free and phthalate-free. Constructed of durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved LDPE. Removable carrying strap offers extra convenience.
- Sports or Bike Water Bottle – Our 24 oz. size, the first size we made and our top seller today, is the active way to hydrate. Take it everywhere you go, from a run to a drive to a bike ride. Wide mouth accommodates ice cubes and makes it easy to clean.
- Made in the USA – Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottles are proudly made in the USA to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. Designed to last, each one of our water bottles comes with a lifetime guarantee.
I suggest finding a different bottle Unfortunately Iâm not thrilled about his bottle. I was hoping this would work great for keeping my water cool on hot summer bike rides in the Utah desert, especially after reading so many positive reviews. To be fair, the insulation is decent. Donât expect anything INCREDIBLE, but it is noticeably better than a simple plastic water bottle. Unfortunately thatâs the extent of my notable positives with this bottle.Here are my two main gripes:1. The screw-on top worked…
Not worth the hype