Poseidon “TRITON” Road Bike (Gold Dust, 56cm)
We introduce our flagship road bike, the Triton. For those that do not know, Triton was the son of Poseidon whom with his shell was able to calm and raise the waves as he pleased. It is with this name that we produced an opportunity to experience soothing calm and exhilarating strength. The Triton inherits many traits from its predecessor the Sport 4.0. With our customer’s needs in mind, we provided an upright seating position allowing you to remain comfortable for your longer journeys while retaining a lightweight and nimble frame when you are ready to unleash yourself for a fast paced thrill ride. Our Shimano Claris 8spd drivetrain allows for a wide range of gearing choices to find what is best suited for you and we top it off with symmetrical dual pivot brakes for that increased stopping power when you need it most. The Triton is the choice for riders looking to get the same quality and performance you can expect from a bike that would normally cost you double the price.
- Tis the Season of Thanks’GIVING’ BIGGEST BLACK FRIDAY SALE EVER STARTS TODAY! Ends – 11/30/17 @ 11:59PM Now is the time to get that Poseidon Bike you have been waiting for! Don’t wait too long as inventory is LIMITED!
- Aluminum 6061 with Poseidon Smooth Weld Frame, Poseidon Carbon Fiber Fork with 1 1/8″ Alloy Steerer. This provides you with a lighter weight frame that will be easier to get around on and absorb vibrations better with the carbon fork,Shimano Claris 8 speed STI Shifters, Claris Front Derailleur (Braze on), Claris Rear Derailleur that will give you smooth and fast shifting to get you into your desired gear.
- Poseidon Dual Pivot Brake Calipers gives you the stopping power you need to keep you safe and sound on your ride whether it be going down your favorite hill or just trying to get home from your commute.
- Pro Wheel Ounce 50/39 Alloy Crankset, Shimano Hyperglide 11-32T Cassette, the perfect gearing combo to get you up those steep climbs. Your legs will thank us!
- Professional Assembly is required to retain factory warranty – Lifetime warranty on the Frame
Great road bike from a new SoCal bike company. Great road bike. Came 80% assembled in the box, took it to LBS for full assembly. Love the geometry, and the fact that this is a true XXL sized 61cm bike (this will really fit 6’3 to 6’7). Shimano Claris front and rear derailleurs, Shimano STI brifters, generic brakes, kenda 25mm tires, Ounce crankset is aesthetic and fine, comes with cheapish test-ride platform pedals so put in your clipless or a superior pin flat pedal. 50-39 up front (which is a bit odd, that is the large cog from a…
Amazing entry level bike.