Pro Bike Tool Adjustable Torque Wrench Set – 4, 5, 6 NM – Shop Quality Bicycle Multitool Suitable for Home Use – Includes 3, 4, 5mm Allen & T25 Tool Bits – Maintenance Kit for Road and Mountain Bikes
Accurate torque measurement to 4, 5, 6 Nm NOTE: Requires separate 6mm allen key to turn dial. 6mm allen key not included with set, 6mm sold separately.
- ACCURATE TORQUE MEASUREMENT to 4, 5, 6 Nm; three torque levels to cover most recommended manufacturer tightness settings in one tool. Includes four interchangeable tool bits: 3, 4, 5mm hex / allen and T25 to cover most bike needs – including adjusting stem clamps, seatposts, headsets, handlebars and lever clamps. NOTE: Requires separate 6mm allen key to turn dial. 6mm allen key not included with set, 6mm sold separately.
- PEACE OF MIND – Have you ever worried about over-tightening a bolt and damaging your bike? Remove guesswork and risk with our torque wrench, which prevents over-tightening bolts and damaging your carbon fiber or lightweight components. Includes ‘cam-over’ feature, ensuring the torque wrench will continue to ‘click-out’ once torque is reached. It ensures a bolt cannot accidently be over torqued. Each tool is fully tested.
- BUILT TO LAST & COMFORTABLE TO USE – Internal construction made from carbon steel. Ergonomic composite mold handle for comfortable use and to help apply the correct force.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE – Small and lightweight, making it a perfect tool for your bike box so that you can rebuild your bike on holiday with no stress.
- PRO QUALITY – We are so confident about the quality of our products that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement!