Razor SX500 McGrath Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
It’s Showtime! What do you get when you combine the winningest motocross rider in history and the Razor product making machine? The all new Jeremy McGrath SX500! With authentic MX frame geometry and faithful reproduction of Jeremy’s big bike, we offer you the perfect product for your little champion! Motorcycle-spec tires with front and rear specific tread, disc brakes and dual suspension make this electric ride ready to rock the dirt. Authentic dirt bike frame geometry and a high-torque, variable speed motor deliver a super-charged experience. Large tires ensure a smooth ride and maximum power transfer for climbing those dirt hills ahead. Reaches speeds up to 15 mph with 40 minutes of continuous use. Features a variable speed, high torque, chain driven motor with twist-Grip acceleration control and hand operated dual disc brakes, spoked aluminum wheels with 10 x 250 supercross treaded pneumatic tires, dual suspension, adjustable riser handlebars, soft rubber grips, double crown fork, folding metal foot pegs and retractable kickstand. Also includes, steel frame construction with shatter-resistant plastic fairings and 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system with charger. 12 hours recommended battery charge time. Recommended for ages 14 and older and will support a rider up to 175 pounds. The buyer and rider of the Razor SX500 are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of all Razor electric vehicles and scooters.
- Inspired by the winningest motocross rider in history, Jeremy McGrath!
- Complete with authentic McGrath graphics and fairing design, genuine dirt bike frame geometry and a high-torque, variable speed motor for a super-charged experience
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 15 mph with 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features dual suspension and riser handlebars, large pneumatic knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand operated dual disc brakes
- Recommended for ages 14 and up; supports riders up to 175 pounds