Ride 858 Mini BMX Freestyle Bike – With 3pce Crank & Spring Accessories, Fat Tires For Pro To Beginner – These Bad Boy Bicycles Are Great For Stunt Trick & Racing (Camo) By RIDE 858
The Ride 858 Hi Fli is our revolutionary Mini BMX with spring attachment for extra bounce.
It’s the newest and latest, taking the world by storm, giving you higher hops and softer landing.
If you are not a fan of the spring, not to worry, its only an added attachment that can be easily swapped over at any time with just two bolts allowing you to ride this beast.
The BMX bike is still bad to the bone with its 10″ x 27″ bars and HTS 3 piece crank giving you the stability and movement of your normal BMX.
Ride this bike however you like and don’t settle for anything less with Hi Tensile Steel Frame and Forks and high quality 858 rubber grips plus user friendly front load system.
Patent spring and solid attachment, developed by our Team of 858 Professional Riders who believe in providing the best quality products on the market.
Developed by us in the way we want to ride plus we offer a Warranty on parts.
Contact us whenever you need and add this to your cart and start riding this Bad Boy today ……
- OUR NEWEST BIKES – they are customized with springs accessory giving the rider greater bounce and air at the skate park and ramps
- THIS BEAST is a serious toy for riders.Fully Integrated Headset Bearing and Hi Quality Threadless For is the best rocker on offer.
- FORGET CHEAP Micro bikes, brakes, frame, rims, tube and wheel. The 6 ply professional tire, 28T wheel chain, Mid BB and 9T Driver was built and safety tested under the close eye of our stunt riders.
- FEEL LIKE YOU ARE RIDING 100 MILES an hour on this race machine available in both Black and Camo for boys and girls – cool and full of venom!
- OUR TEAM AT 858 are a bunch of professional riders who believe in providing expert advice on mechanical issues or riding techniques. We offer a warranty on parts. See our listings to purchase extra parts here and here or contact us with any queries on your Warranty
Nice bike kid loves it