Santic Men’s 4D Padded Bikes Shorts Loose Comfort Breathable Fitting Mountain Bike Shorts
As a large industrial enterprise which combines R&D, design and production, Santic cuts off all the middleman expenses, offers professional functional cycling apparel, shoes and accessories, sales throughout the world more than 30 countries, and becomes Chinese Cycling Association co-branding, China National Triathlon co-branding, the Tour of Qinghai Lake International Cycling Race co-branding.
Attention For Customers:
1. The size for this products is Asian size. If you are from U.S.A or EU, please choose one or two size up.
2. Hand Wash / Machine Wash with cool water 30°C, Do not dry clean, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not brush, Do not bleach.
What is in the package:
1 X Cycling Shorts
- NOTICE:Please CHOOSE THE SIZE BASED ON OUR SIZE CHART.
- The cycling shorts are made in lycra and polyester.It is breathable in that it lets water vapor and perspiration move away from the body.
- Seat cushion with top 4D COOLMAX,riding transit can provide good protection,to avoid injuries caused by riding.
- Effectively reducing the sweat produced sour riding, eliminate infections caused by bacteria, make sure you health.
- Baggy exterior and internal padded bike short.are highly functional for bicycle touring and mountain bike rides.Legs are non binding, elastic free and very soft to wear.
What a RIP! Shorts seemed comfortable when trying them on. I ordered 2 sizes larger than normal as recommended by other reviewers. However, after trying them on and inspecting them, I noticed that mine were ripped at the black leg inserts near the outside of my knee on both sides. I never even left the living room after putting these things on! It seems as though the black inserts are made of very cheap quality fabric that basically turns to threads when stretched or ripped. No rip stop material here…
Santic Men’s 4D Padded Bike Shorts – Fantastic Quality with a hitch Twenty-five years…..it’s been twenty five years since I’ve ridden a bike…how on earth have I let this happen?Recently I got the bug to buy a new mountain bike, and get back into the sport after a long hiatus…but that also means buying new riding gear to go along with my bike. As a large frame 6’4″ 270lb man (more of a viking build, than an obese man…footballer size if you will). I know that I typically can’t order online, as the average “off the rack” gear may…
Great shorts for rides–follow the size guide! Follow the manufacturers size guide! Their standard sizes (s,m,l, etc) are for Asian riders (they say this on their packaging!). I am a 36ish waist, and usually wear a L. Per their guide, I was to get a 2XL. I thought this was crazy, but I made the right choice by following their guide.To be honest, maybe my butt has no meat on it to assist the built-in padding, but it still hurts after long rides. However, the product as a whole is awesome, and at the price I plan to buy many…