Strider – Youth 16 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike, Ages 6 to 10 Years, Green
The STRIDER 16 Sport model is a major redesign of our initial 16″ model launched last year. With better components, new features and more adjustability, we know this bike will be a hit with kids who are just learning to ride for the first time, kids who are dealing with special needs challenges, as well as those who are tearing it up at the skate parks and BMX bike parks. Easy quick-release seat height adjustment for rider inseams from 19.5 to 25.5 inches (49.5 to 64.8 cm).
- LEARN TO RIDE: A balance bike is the first step in learning how to ride a bike. It lets your child learn to balance and steer without the complexity of pedaling. Once they’ve mastered those skills, transitioning to a pedal bike is easy!
- ANY AGE, ANY ABILITY: It’s never too late to learn how to ride a bike! The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 6 to 10 years or 20.5 to 26.5 in (52.1 to 67.3 cm) inseam (no tools required).
- DESIGNED FOR KIDS: The lightweight frame weighs only 17.7 lbs (8 kg), making it easy for your child to ride and stride. The cross-terrain tires offer a smooth ride on all surfaces while the removable footrests help them learn to balance and glide.
- COMFORTABLE: Adjust the padded seat in position and angle for the best fit for your Strider rider. Additionally, the handlebars have a 3 degree sweep for more comfortable positioning.
- SAFE: The 16 Sport comes equipped with front and rear v brakes for greater stopping power so they can cruise and stay safe!