THE SINGLE TRACKER-Mountain Bike Cargo Shorts, With Premium Antibacterial G-tex Padded Undershorts, 2XL 38-41″
Urban Cycling Apparel began as a quest to design the perfect casual bike shorts for cycling to the pub, riding a mountain pass, or for your daily commute. Our performance mountain bike shorts and our casual commuter shorts were designed to be both great-looking and functional. Today, that design philosophy extends to our casual and performance cycling apparel, including premium bike jerseys and our “Bike Forever” winter jersey/jacket thermal fleece. Enjoy the ride.
- ✔ DEEP, SECURE ZIPPED POCKETS – A cleverly designed smartphone pockets protect your device from the elements while making it easily accessible while on your ride.
- ✔ SEAMLESS UNDER PANEL – The under panel of the MTB shorts is a single panel to eliminate rubbing during a ride. All panels and pockets have been double stitched to give a combination of extra strength and flat internal seams to prevent chafing.
- ✔ WATER RESISTANT CORDURA – We use durable, water resistant Cordura that wicks to keep you dry while riding on a muddy trail or wet pavement.
- ✔ G-TEX PADDED UNDERSHORTS – The G-Tex pad is a comfortable, antibacterial pad that is ergonomically designed to increase comfort and movement while wicking away excess moisture.
- ✔ NOTE: UNDERSHORTS SHOWN INSIDE OUT
I suppose they’d work, but the material and the fit were not all that â wish I could send them back Meh. Cue buyer’s remorse with these biker shorts. If I didn’t sweat in them already, they’d be on their way back to Amazon. :(â¢ First of all, like the other shorts that I bought from Urban Cycling Apparel, they fit SMALLER than advertised. I fit into a size 36 comfortably, and went with the XL a bit nervous that they’d be too loose (with a fitting range of 36-38 size waist). Nope, they were a snug fit and didn’t give much wiggle room either.â¢ Second, I didn’t care for the…
Great value! Wonderful Shorts! I’ve ridden with these shorts about 4 times now and they are my go to shorts (sorry Fox you stuff is too fragile). The highlights for me was finding a pair of shorts with a belt loop; I like having a belt on riding shorts so my ass isn’t hanging out all the time (you know who you are). They also have plenty of pockets (with zippers) to keep your stuff secure. The 2 front pockets are ultra deep which mean nothing’s slipping out. There are two velcro straps on the legs if you need to cinch them…