THE SINGLE TRACKER-Mountain Bike Cargo Shorts, With Premium Antibacterial G-tex Padded Undershorts, X-Large 35-37″
Urban Cycling Apparel began as a quest to design the perfect casual bike shorts for cycling to the pub, riding a mountain pass, or for your daily commute. Our performance mountain bike shorts and our casual commuter shorts were designed to be both great-looking and functional. Today, that design philosophy extends to our casual and performance cycling apparel, including premium bike jerseys and our “Bike Forever” winter jersey/jacket thermal fleece. Enjoy the ride.
- ✔ DEEP, SECURE ZIPPED POCKETS – A cleverly designed smartphone pockets protect your device from the elements while making it easily accessible while on your ride.
- ✔ SEAMLESS UNDER PANEL – The under panel of the MTB shorts is a single panel to eliminate rubbing during a ride. All panels and pockets have been double stitched to give a combination of extra strength and flat internal seams to prevent chafing.
- ✔ WATER RESISTANT CORDURA – We use durable, water resistant Cordura that wicks to keep you dry while riding on a muddy trail or wet pavement.
- ✔ G-TEX PADDED UNDERSHORTS – The G-Tex pad is a comfortable, antibacterial pad that is ergonomically designed to increase comfort and movement while wicking away excess moisture.
- ✔ NOTE: UNDERSHORTS SHOWN INSIDE OUT
I suppose they’d work, but the material and the fit were not all that â wish I could send them back Meh. Cue buyer’s remorse with these biker shorts. If I didn’t sweat in them already, they’d be on their way back to Amazon. :(â¢ First of all, like the other shorts that I bought from Urban Cycling Apparel, they fit SMALLER than advertised. I fit into a size 36 comfortably, and went with the XL a bit nervous that they’d be too loose (with a fitting range of 36-38 size waist). Nope, they were a snug fit and didn’t give much wiggle room either.â¢ Second, I didn’t care for the…
great fit These seem pretty well put together, and are comfortable to ride in. Extra chamois for bouncing around on the trail. I haven’t done anything insane on the trail with these yet, but there’s some reinforcing on what I would assume would be common failure points.Something that I was pleasantly surprised about — the shorts have elastic all the way around the waistband. What I’ve done a couple of times on the trail is wear Kuhl hiking shorts over my lycra (vanity, I know) and the…